Skype

pujitha dimuthu

Nov 3, 2008, 4:16:30 AM11/3/08
to සිංහල යුනිකෝඩ් සමූහය - Sinhala Unicode Group
Hello,

Have you tested Skype betas ( www.skype.com ) with Sinhala / Tamil
UNICODE fonts ?
Skype is also available for :

- Windows
- Windows (Business version)
- Windows (Beta)
- Mac OS X
- Linux
- Windows Mobile
- WiFi phones
- Cordless phones
- 3 Skypephone
- Nokia N800/N810

Visit URL : http://www.skype.com/intl/en/download/skype/windows/beta/beta_simple.html

- pujitha_dimu...@msn.com
- pujitha...@netscape.net
- pujitha...@gmail.com

pujitha dimuthu

Nov 16, 2008, 9:47:10 PM11/16/08
to සිංහල යුනිකෝඩ් සමූහය - Sinhala Unicode Group
Hello Pujitha,

Thank you for contacting Skype Support.

We apologize for the delayed response. Our goal is to respond to all
customer e-mails within 72 hours, however due to a recent increase in
inquiries it has taken longer to respond to you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

We are happy to hear that you are interested in getting the most out
of Skype.

Thank you for your suggestion and help! We will definitely look into
it and we do appreciate your feedback.

However, implementing changes and creating new features can take some
time which means that the suggestions you make today might not be
available in the near future.

Please be patient while we are working on improving our service to be
better and more user friendly.

We hope you enjoy using Skype

Should you need more assistance, feel free to contact us again; we
will be glad to help.

Best regards,

Anna M.- Skype Support

Visit www.skype.com for latest news, updates and tips.

Nov 16, 2008, 9:51:04 PM11/16/08
to Sinhala...@googlegroups.com
pujitha how to use sinhala for skype

pujitha dimuthu

Nov 16, 2008, 10:18:37 PM11/16/08
to සිංහල යුනිකෝඩ් සමූහය - Sinhala Unicode Group
Same as you use Sinhala in MS word, you can type but there are
problems in Skype 4.0 Beta 2 and earlier.
It does not support Sinhala. ( you can type but some problems ).