Filipipno VS American

R A I N

Nov 15, 2007, 7:39:50 AM11/15/07
to Jokes-...@googlegroups.com, San...@googlegroups.com, nido...@googlegroups.com, Fun_Mailz...@googlegroups.com
Filipipno VS American

Once a Pinoy (Filipipno) was having breakfast in a coffee shop in
France. He was eating croissants, jam and coffee when an American,
chewing gum, sat in a table beside the Pinoy. The Pinoy, enjoying his
breakfast, just ignored the Kano (American) who, nevertheless, started
a conversation.

Kano: (blowing a bubble) \"You Filipinos eat the whole bread?\"

The Pinoy, without looking up, answered: \"Yes we do.\"

Kano: (chuckling) \"We don\'t. In America, we only eat the inside of
the bread, then we gather the leftovers, make them into croissants and
sell them to the Philippines.\"

The Pinoy still ignored the Kano. The American, however, continued the
conversation.

Kano: \"Do you Filipinos eat jam?\"

The Pinoy passively answered: \"Yes we do.\"

Kano: (w/ a smirk on his face): \"We don\'t. In America, we eat fresh
fruits for breakfast, gather the seeds, make them into jam and sell
them to the Philippines.\"

The pinoy (already tired of the American) asked: \"You Americans use condoms?\"

The Kano replied, \" Sure we do!\"

Pinoy: \"And what do you do with the condoms after having sex?\"

The Kano, quite puzzled, answered: \" Why, we throw them away of course!\"

Pinoy (now w/ a smirk on his face) : \"We don\'t. In my beloved
Philippines, we gather all used condoms, melt them into chewing gums,
and sell them to America!\"