Oztek11 Gla Dinner

Baz

Aug 16, 2010, 8:04:42 PM8/16/10
to Southern Cross Divers, Justin McCarthy, Greg Hodge
Guys I now have the following people booked in for a seat on the SXD
table

Steve P
Russel
Les
Nick
Justin
3 X Baz

I have a table that will take 10 but can take 12 at a pinch ...
anymore takers at $145 a seat ???

regards Baz

Baz

Aug 16, 2010, 11:58:04 PM8/16/10
to Southern Cross Divers, Greg Hodge, Justin McCarthy

Guys ... I am getting quite a few inquieries now for seats but not
enough for two tables of 10 each .... any more takers ???

Current people interested:

Steve P
Rus
Les
Nick
3 X Baz
2 X Mark Ryan (Mel)
2 X Justin (Mel)
2 X Mark (NZ)

Baz

Jan 24, 2011, 7:18:54 PM1/24/11
to Southern Cross Divers
Guys .... I need the $145 for the dinner now .... regards Baz

Baz

Jan 25, 2011, 8:26:06 PM1/25/11
to Southern Cross Divers, Greg Hodge
So .... this is the state of play so far.

1 X Steve Pearson ..... paid
Rus
Les
1 X Nick .... confirmed still to pay
3 X Baz
2 X Mark Ryan (Mel)
2 X Justin (Mel)
2 X Mark (NZ) .... confirmed still to pay

regards Baz

Paul McMurrick

Jan 25, 2011, 9:19:55 PM1/25/11
to sxd-...@googlegroups.com
thanks Baz

I cant commit yet, my son is likely to be in state titles lifesaving that weekend, so dont know yet

Paul

Baz

Jan 27, 2011, 7:44:53 PM1/27/11
to Southern Cross Divers, David Strike
So .... this is the NEW state of play so far.

1 X Steve Pearson ..... paid
1 X Rus .... confirmed still to pay
1 X Les .... confirmed still to pay
1 X Nick .... confirmed still to pay
3 X Baz .... paid
2 X Mark (NZ) .... confirmed still to pay
3 X Mick (WA) .... confirmed still to pay

Its getting tight on numbers guys given Justin from Melbourne took 7
spots on one table so first in best dressed guys. 10 to a table so
cough up by Sunday please!

regards Baz

Baz

Jan 28, 2011, 10:04:21 PM1/28/11
to Southern Cross Divers, Mick Green
Small change/update:

1 X Steve Pearson .....  paid
1 X Rus .... confirmed still to pay
1 X Les .... confirmed still to pay
1 X Nick .... confirmed still to pay
3 X Baz .... paid
2 X Mark (NZ)  .... confirmed still to pay
3 X Mick (WA) .... confirmed still to pay
1 Guy Wittig ..... paid

So we have 13 spots, 8 are left and of them all are booked ..... but
money talks guys