Surprise! StartupHappyDevHouse to follow Startup School

Jeff Lindsay

Apr 14, 2008, 1:19:29 AM4/14/08
to SuperHappyDevHouse Announcements
Hi everyone!

By popular demand, we'll be holding a mini DevHouse on April 19th in
Palo Alto to follow Startup School. We're calling it
StartupHappyDevHouse and if you're going to be in the area, we hope
you'll drop by. Socialtext is providing the venue with their Coworking
space at 695 High St in Palo Alto and the event will be going from 3pm
till bust. Yes, we're going late!

StartupHappyDevHouse is not a full on DevHouse, so we'll be providing
snacks and drinks, but no dinner. We'll also be skipping the Lightning
Talks, which leaves 100% of the time for hacking! Bring your laptop,
your project, your startup and leave your shoes at the door (or not).
As usual, admission is free and open to everyone.

There's several free parking garages around. Here's a map of the
venue: http://tinyurl.com/6q94b8

RSVP @ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10749954249
RSVP @ Upcoming: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/472612

Also check out our newly organized front page: http://superhappydevhouse.org

Please feel free to spread the word of DevHouse!

That's it! See you there!
-Jeff, David, Tom, Joel