2008 Urban Chicken Coop Tour - June 14th

Slow Food Spokane River Hall

Jun 5, 2008, 12:52:10 AM6/5/08
to SF-Spokan...@googlegroups.com, sf-spokaneriverinfo
So many excited inquiries over the past months.  Here it is the 2nd annual chicken coop tour.   Join the tour to see what others have put together in Spokane and you can too!

This year's tour has some new elements too!
- bike or drive
- the improvement of on-line ticket purchases
- a full potluck lunch where tour attendees and our overall supporters can mingle over great foods!

See the attached for more details, or just hop right on this web page to make sure you can attend!  http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/36423

As with last year, these are peoples' homes, so we're sensitive to overloading the birds or hosts!  35ppl total!

Coop_tour_08.pdf