Congratulations to our new SEO Group Manager

SEO Expert

Jun 13, 2006, 4:46:08 PM6/13/06
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
It is my pleasure that Congratulations goes out to Michael Rock
webseoguy!

His involvement and interest in our Google SEO group has earned him
Group Manager.

SEO Group Manager: Michael Rock webseoguy!!!

has a nice ring!

Michael Wilson
Search Engine Optimization Expert.
http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/

Jain Mohit

Jun 14, 2006, 4:03:10 AM6/14/06
to SE...@googlegroups.com

China Tea Brock

Jun 13, 2006, 8:30:23 PM6/13/06
to SE...@googlegroups.com

I have read some of your posts Michael Rock and learned from them so, allow me to congratulate you on your new role!

   More power!

  China

tigerseo

Jun 17, 2006, 2:31:28 AM6/17/06
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hello,
Recently i joined google group
i heartly wish him "congratulations group manager Michael Rock"
visit my site
http://www.scarletglobal.com
> ------=_Part_84162_7735404.1150272190229

> ------=_Part_84162_7735404.1150272190229--

webseoguy

Jun 19, 2006, 9:32:55 AM6/19/06
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Thank you Michael I created a new signature for this. Modest, but
effective :)

--

Michael Rock
(Google Groups Moderator)