Radio Chachimo

1 view

Roma Virtual Network

Feb 16, 2009, 11:55:15 AM2/16/09
to Roma_Da...@yahoogroups.com, Agnes Lakatos

Radio Chachimo

Dear all of you. Te Aven Baxtale Romale!

Please observe that Swedish Radio’s monthly Euoropean programme in Romany, Radio Chachimo will change from

February 27th 2009

Our new 60-minute broadcasts will be:

14.00-15.00 every last Friday in the month.

.

Our programmes are broadcasted to southern Europe and the Middle East at

21.00 – 22.00 UTC on shortwave 140 kHz

It is also possible to listen to the programmes in full time on the Internet www.sr.se/romanil

Those of you who would like to say something in our programmes are welcome

to get in touch with us:

Avdi Misini, Kosovo

avdim...@hotmail.com

Carmen Marcu,  Romania

carmen...@yahoo.com

Jake Bower, Big Brittan

jake....@btinternet.com

Marietta Forgacs, Hungary

fomar...@hotmail.com

Carlos Munoz Nietto, Spain

pus...@hotmail.com

If you want to contact me, the head producer of Radio Chachimo, or any of the other producers

of the programmes in Romany from Swedish Radio you are very welcome to send a mail to:

agnes....@sr.se

veli.b...@sr.se

adam....@sr.se

Thank you for your listening to ours programmes!

Najisaras/Parekeras Kaj sunen amen!

But Baxt tumenge khatar o Radio Chachimo.

Agnes Lakatos