How to avoid multiple sheets in excel export with no page break in the report

Avi

Jun 16, 2008, 10:59:40 PM6/16/08
to Microsoft Reporting Services
Hi,

I have a SRS report with multiple (seven) subreports and no page break
options checked. The customer wants the entire report to be exported
to excel in one sheet but for some odd reason the when exporting to
excel the output is coming out in 2 sheets (sometimes even in three
sheets).
Each subreport is in its own recantagle report item and the entire
report is in a list. Neither the rectangle or list report item has
page break option. The list has "fit this list on one page if
possible" checked. The report also had header/footer.
The report page size is 11in, 8.5in with 0.5in margins.
Please assist.

Thank you for your time in advance,

Avi

David Briggs

Jun 17, 2008, 5:36:31 PM6/17/08
to Reportin...@googlegroups.com
Try Setting the Height attribute of the Interactive Size Property of the
Report Object to 0in. Yes that sounds weird, but it usually works.
I've come across the same problem and that's the only way I could get it
to work.

David Briggs | UnityWorks! Media

Database Developer

P: 952-838-7230