February 2013 Meeting

1 view

Justin Etheredge

Feb 25, 2013, 9:11:14 AM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Our February is coming up this Thursday the 28th at 6pm.

Patricia Gorla was going to present on OpenNLP and Solr at the last meeting, but we ran out of time. She may be able to present this Thursday on a new topic, and I'll update once I know for sure. For now though, this meeting is going to be an "open" meeting. For those of you who have not been to open meetings, we just come up with topics that are interesting to developers, and the discussion is always lively and spirited.

Hope everyone can make it!

We will be meeting at Snagajob's headquarters in Innsbrook:

Ecstatic Labs is sponsoring the food, so please let me know if you're planning to attend so I know how much food to buy.

Harper Trow

Feb 25, 2013, 9:21:12 AM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I should be there

Harper

Josh Stickles

Feb 25, 2013, 9:26:51 AM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I should be there.

Josh

Peter Fries

Feb 25, 2013, 9:51:03 AM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
+1

A'braham Barakhyahu

Feb 25, 2013, 9:55:49 AM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Cant make it this time.  catch up with you all next month.

A'braham Barakhyahu
Client-Side & Server-Side Developer

David Janke

Feb 25, 2013, 9:59:20 AM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
i'll be there

Armen Babikyan

Feb 25, 2013, 10:00:02 AM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on being there.

Vish Uma

Feb 25, 2013, 11:42:49 AM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
+1

On 2/25/13, Justin Etheredge <jus...@etheredge.us> wrote:
> Our February is coming up this Thursday the 28th at 6pm.
>
> Patricia Gorla was going to present on OpenNLP and Solr at the last
> meeting, but we ran out of time. She may be able to present this Thursday
> on a new topic, and I'll update once I know for sure. For now though, this
> meeting is going to be an "open" meeting. For those of you who have not
> been to open meetings, we just come up with topics that are interesting to
> developers, and the discussion is always lively and spirited.
>
> Hope everyone can make it!
>
> We will be meeting at Snagajob's <http://www.snagajob.com/> headquarters in
>
> Innsbrook:
> 4851 Lake Brook Drive, Glen Allen, VA <http://goo.gl/maps/yg0zk>
>
> Ecstatic Labs <http://ecstaticlabs.com/> is sponsoring the food, so please
> let me know if you're planning to attend so I know how much food to buy.
>
> --

Thank You,
Vish
http://www.Vishcio.us

Jonathan Pryor

Feb 25, 2013, 5:47:00 PM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

- Jon

Ari Ugwu

Feb 25, 2013, 6:40:35 PM2/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com

Count me in.

Travis Walters

Feb 26, 2013, 11:23:31 PM2/26/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Hey Justin,
  I'm going to try to make this one.

-Travis

Justin Etheredge

Feb 28, 2013, 11:34:15 AM2/28/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that the meeting is tonight at Snag-A-Job! (Details are below) Please let me know if you're planning on attending.

Also, Patricia is not going to be able to present at the meeting tonight, but there will be lots of other interesting topics that will come up.

See you there!

Thanks,
Justin Etheredge
Cofounder - Ecstatic Labs (http://www.ecstaticlabs.com)