Qi II beta complete - shake down trials beginning

1 view

Mark Tarver

Aug 19, 2008, 7:46:55 AM8/19/08
to Qilang
Qi II beta complete; I'm doing a shake-down application to test the
system. Probably a games program. After that the system gets run 4
times through an automatic test harness at 4 different levels of
compilation (BTW the new compiler has 4 compiler settings) over all of
FPQi.

I haven't decided what games program to do - I've done cribbage - very
good game - about 3 times. Whist I've done. Chess needs a lot of
work to produce a good program.

The galley of FPQI second edition I collect this week.

Mark

revoltingdevelopment

Aug 19, 2008, 1:53:58 PM8/19/08
to Qilang
Great! Looking forward to Qi II and the book.