California Energy Deregulation

1 view

Jeff

Feb 16, 2010, 5:05:16 PM2/16/10
to Internet Marketing
California Energy Deregulation Allows
Residual Income Opportunities.

Thanks for taking for just a minute to look at an opportunity about
being on the front end of the largest transfer of wealth in the
history of our country. Now what we are talking about is the
Deregulation of energy. Energy- meaning electricity and natural gas.
Can you imagine getting paid residual commissions on people’s electric
bills and natural gas bills? Its so recession proof it doesn’t matter
what a person’s economic situation. They are going to keep the lights
on and they are going to keep the water hot. Now you remember before
in Deregulation it happened first in the Telecom industry. AT & T had
the big monopoly, they deregulated aloud for competition and the
companies that were on the front end of that deregulation, they became
great companies, a billion dollar companies. And the people that were
there on the front end with those companies became multimillionaire’s.
They were at the right place at the right time. Well deregulation of
telecom is big 80 billion dollars. But energy is not 80 billion its
540 billion. 80 billion file, that’s why it’s being deemed as the
largest transfer of wealth in the history of this country. Now imagine
as big as energy is it you combine not only energy but multiple
products and services -energy, cellular, telecom, communications,
technology, health-care, financial services all under one umbrella. At
California-Energy-Deregulation.us we are going to do that is never
done before in marketing. We are going to be combining the power of
network marketing which is people telling people word of mouth
advertising with the mainstream media, local advertising, television
and infomercials. Can you imagine telling your friends and family,
‘Hey, watch television tonight because you’re going to see about
California-Energy-Deregulation.us and all the leads that come from
that all in from you and your organization. And the future of internet
marketing with cutting edge tools like you’re seeing right here with Z
TV. You’re opportunity is to be the first representative area of our
company. You could be there in the beginning on the ground floor this
third. We’re looking for the first generation; we’re putting together
an infrastructure of first generation people. Then will come behind
you local advertising, television, media, infomercial all this stuff.
And you’re there first; you’re there in the beginning. So lastly I’ll
just like to say that you know what, opportunities like this come
around may be once in a life time. I know the person who sent you this
video thought you to be good in this business that’s why they are
having you looking this time. So the risk in my opinion is not whether
you should be a part of California-Energy-Deregulation.us. Its what if
you did become a part of California-Energy-Deregulation.us. And the
next thing you know you’re seeing this all over the television, we
become a household name and you could have been there on the front end
in the beginning on the ground floor of this opportunity. With love to
have you be a part of your team.

Jeffery William Long
www. California-Energy-Deregulation.us