Ultramarathoner / Navy SEAL sleeps only 3 hrs per day

Visith

Nov 9, 2008, 1:49:52 PM11/9/08
to Polyphasic Sleep
Thought you guys might be interested in this:

the100mileman.com/davidgoggins/

Sleeps only THREE hours a day, runs at least 20 miles a day, bikes 50,
weight trains and serves as an active duty Navy SEAL. Incredible
human being, although I'm not sure that he is totally human!

PlaceboZA (Greg)

Nov 10, 2008, 4:44:18 AM11/10/08
to Polyp...@googlegroups.com
Holy shit
We're a bunch of babies :(
I'll try find out more about him from neutral sources later on (unless someone beats me to it)
--
`People who don't get carried away, should be`

PlaceboZA (Greg)

Nov 12, 2008, 8:32:25 AM11/12/08
to Polyp...@googlegroups.com
Well, I didn't keep the site information, but a simple google and reading of his comments and others on blogs, and watching vids of him - he seems to be pretty real and hardcore after all.
But no mention of his three hour sleep specifically. Will try again later (was looking more about him, and not his sleep specifically)