POG updated to 2.0.1

Joel

Apr 29, 2006, 11:23:33 PM4/29/06
to Php Object Generator
As mentioned before, this release addresses some bugs that were
discovered since the release of 2.0.0. We also introduced some small
new features and one significant new Feature that will make you love
POG even more. Details below:

MAIN NEW FEATURE:
---------------------------------
Introduced functionality to mass update all objects to the latest POG
version. As from 2.0.1, developers will be able to update their objects
in 1 click. For e.g when you generate and use 2.0.1 objects in your web
application, and 2.0.2 and any subsequent version of POG are released,
you'll be able to update all your objects in 1 click from the setup
interface. This effectively means that 2.0.1 is the last version where
the developer has to upgrade his/her objects manually.

We will add a demo video on the website soon for demonstration
purposes.

A few minor improvements:
- added php version to @version in phpdoc header
- added pog version + php version to database class
- added some minimal input checking
- added favicon
- added geourl
- added link to pog documentation in pog setup
- improved explanation text in pog setup
- added some hooks related to SOAP and zip file to allow for some cool
new features in 2.0.2

Bug fixes:
- issue with pog package and linux. (relative paths)
- SOAP API case sensitiveness
- parse error involving date attribute type
- fixed issue with PDO driver not showing up in @link in some cases
- issue with PDO pgsql relations implementations
- fixed bug occurring when a relations attribute is placed at the
bottom of the list

if you have any issues/ feedback, please let us know

Joel

Joel

May 27, 2006, 6:25:35 PM5/27/06
to Php Object Generator
As promised, here's a short video that demonstrates the 1-click upgrade
process, for those of you interested.

http://www.phpobjectgenerator.com/plog/file_download/24