Next Meeting: Thursday, May 1st @ 6pm: "The Next Step: Business Applications of Social Networking"

Tim / Flip Peregrine

Mar 24, 2008, 4:24:16 PM3/24/08
to Philadelphia Future Salon
Philadelphia Future Salon meeting Thursday, May 1st at 6pm

Featured Guest: Dr. Roger Nagel

Roger N. Nagel is a Senior Fellow in the Enterprise Systems Center at
Lehigh University. He is also the Harvey Wagner Professor, in the CSE
department and the former CEO and Executive Director of the Iacocca
Institute. Business Week, Forbes, and Fortune magazine have cited him
for his visionary efforts as the father of the virtual corporation
concept. He is co-author of the widely influential business book,
"Agile Competitors and Virtual Organizations: Strategies for Enriching
the Customer" and the more recent book "Cooperate to Compete: Building
Agile Business Relationships."

Topic: "The Next Step: Business Applications of Social Networking"

At this point, you would be hard pressed to find anyone who uses a
computer regularly who has not heard of social networking. Whether the
purpose is entertainment, education or business, social networking is
becoming an integral part of our daily lives. As father of the
"virtual corporation" concept, Dr. Nagel is an expert on the aspects
that make social networking viable. He will lead our discussion
regarding his research and current conclusions regarding social
networking technologies and their potential business applications.

Location: 1835 Market Street, at the office of Buchanan, Ingersoll &
Rooney.

RSVP to franci...@bipc.com

More details to follow - but save the date! We look forward to seeing
you.

Bob Tess

Mar 25, 2008, 10:58:18 AM3/25/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
We hope to be there. B&T

Matt Terrill

Mar 28, 2008, 10:34:25 AM3/28/08
to Philadelphia Future Salon
http://wikipedlla.com/next_meeting_thursday_may_1st_6pm_quot_the_next_step_business_applications_of_social_networking_quot
> Philadelphia Future Salon meeting Thursday, May 1st at 6pm
> Featured Guest: Dr. Roger Nagel
> Roger N. Nagel is a Senior Fellow in the Enterprise Systems Center at
> Lehigh University. He is also the Harvey Wagner Professor, in the CSE
> department and the former CEO and Executive Director of the Iacocca
> Institute. Business Week, Forbes, and Fortune magazine have cited him
> for his visionary efforts as the father of the virtual corporation
> concept. He is co-author of the widely influential business book,
> "Agile Competitors and Virtual Organizations: Strategies for Enriching
> the Customer" and the more recent book "Cooperate to Compete: Building
> Agile Business Relationships."
> Topic: "The Next Step: Business Applications of Social Networking"
> At this point, you would be hard pressed to find anyone who uses a
> computer regularly who has not heard of social networking. Whether the
> purpose is entertainment, education or business, social networking is
> becoming an integral part of our daily lives. As father of the
> "virtual corporation" concept, Dr. Nagel is an expert on the aspects
> that make social networking viable. He will lead our discussion
> regarding his research and current conclusions regarding social
> networking technologies and their potential business applications.
> Location: 1835 Market Street, at the office of Buchanan, Ingersoll &
> Rooney.
> RSVP to francis.ta...@bipc.com

pawlows...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2008, 9:28:45 AM4/3/08
to Philadelphia Future Salon
I'd like to go
Carol Pawlowski

On Mar 24, 4:24 pm, "Tim / Flip Peregrine"
> RSVP to francis.ta...@bipc.com

Taney, Francis

Apr 3, 2008, 9:38:36 AM4/3/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Great; we'll see you there.

TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER: Any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by you for the purpose of (1) avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. If you would like such advice, please contact us.

Above email is for intended recipient only and may be confidential and protected by attorney/client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately.
Unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Dave Young

Apr 3, 2008, 12:40:47 PM4/3/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Dave Young
Purplestripe Productions

John Iodice

Apr 3, 2008, 1:36:24 PM4/3/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Ahoy, Futurists!

I hope the twenty-first century is shaping up well for you. For my
own part, I'm a little disappointed not to have a flying car that
folds up into a briefcase when I reach my destination. But I do have
an idea that might modernize this Google Group a little: How about
configuring it so replies go to the sender, not the group. It would
cut down on the proportion of group traffic comprising RSVPs. We'd
still have "reply-all" for those situations where you want to, you
know, reply to everybody.

Comments? Objections? Groups > PhiladelphiaFutureSalon > manage >
group settings > email delivery > replies to messages?

Your forward-thinking correspondent,
John