Dare Athena Lowther-Pinkerton

Michael Rhodes

Jul 23, 2007, 11:56:12 AM7/23/07
to Peerage News
Susannah Lowther-Pinkerton (nee Richards) wife of Maj James (Jamie)
Lowther-Pinkerton, MVO,MBE, Irish Guards (b 28 Sept 1960), Private
Secretary to HRH The Princes Wiliam and Harry of Wales, gave birth to
a fourth child, a daughter, Dare Athena, 17 July 2007, a sister for
Tatiana, Billy and Alexandra.

Lowther-Pinkerton is descended from the Lowther Baronets and from the
Ponsonby Earls of Bessborough, and is thus distant kin of Prince Wm.

Michael Rhodes

===

bx...@yahoo.com

Jul 28, 2007, 3:15:03 PM7/28/07
to Peerage News
Have checked the Lowther Baronet listing in my Debrett's and can't
seem to find the Major. (I've found two James Lowthers-- father and
son-- but neither is the new dad.)

Any additional information-- maybe his father's name or something--
would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Brooke

On Jul 23, 11:56?am, Michael Rhodes <migx73allenford2...@yahoo.co.uk>

Michael Rhodes

Jul 30, 2007, 8:41:26 PM7/30/07
to Peerage News
Sorry Brooke, my mistake. Not the Lowther Barts, but the Lowther LG
family, who are descended from the Ponsonbys....

Prince William and his private secretary are connected by blood in
their descent from William Ponsonby, 1st Viscount Duncannon, viz:-

Wm Ponsonby, 1st Viscount Duncannon

Brabazon Ponsonby, 1st Earl of Bessborough

Hon John Ponsonby

Wm Ponsonby, 1st Baron Ponsonby of Imokilly

Hon Mary Elizabeth Ponsonby

Lady Elizabeth Grey

John Croker Bulteel

Louisa Emily Charlotte Bulteel

Hon Margaret Baring

Albert Edward John, 7th Earl Spencer

John, 8th Earl Spencer

Lady Diana Frances Spencer

HRH Prince William of Wales

***************************************************************************­

Wm Ponsonby, 1st Viscount Duncannon

General Henry Ponsonby

Chambre Brabazon Ponsonby

Frances Ponsonby

Gorges Lowther

George Lowther

Launcelot Gerard Lowther

Dorothy Mary Laura Golding Lowther

Anthony Hull Lowther-Pinkerton

[Anthony] James Moxon Lowther-Pinkerton
b. 28 Sept 1960

bx...@yahoo.com

Jul 31, 2007, 3:40:09 PM7/31/07
to Peerage News
Thanks, Michael, for the clarification. I thought I WASN'T seeing
things!

Brooke

On Jul 30, 8:41�pm, Michael Rhodes <migx73allenford2...@yahoo.co.uk>

Michael Rhodes

Sep 28, 2007, 2:05:12 PM9/28/07
to Peerage News
Named "Dare" in honour of the SAS motto "Who Dares Wins".....such fun.