LAST HALLOWEEN PARTY IN FL THIS SATURDAY COME ON OUT....

LordOfT...@aol.com

Oct 18, 2007, 11:15:06 AM10/18/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com, Paranormal...@yahoogroups.com
This will be our last Halloween party in Florida and so far only a couple members have committed so guess what? Its not good enough more need to get involved!! The party is this Saturday around 9pm in the Orange City Deland area.....you can bring a guest and one contribution. You can also dress up its going to be a lot of fun just as every year. If your a member on my forum then it means that this is your invitation so do not miss out contact me if you wish to attend. This party will be one of the last events that some of you will be able to attend down here and with me. No expectations except that you attend...have some fun...make some friends...and that if you say you can make it please make it. I just got done finishing off the decor for the party this morning...got some food yesterday...not much else left to do but get a set guest list before Saturday of who is attending. Just email me and drop me a way to get in touch. peace
Lord Rick
Founder

LordOfT...@aol.com

Oct 20, 2007, 2:47:18 AM10/20/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com, Paranormal...@yahoogroups.com
Okay well ill be holding you to that hug now:) thank you and hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Rick

In a message dated 10/18/2007 6:49:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, dmbryan...@msn.com writes:
Hi, Rick. I will be there in Heart, Mind and Spirit. I wish Honestly that I could be there in person. But you will feel one great BIG Hug, that will be ME!