Ghost Blog looking for help

GPrincess

Nov 29, 2007, 1:35:41 PM11/29/07
to The Paranormal & Ghost Society
Hello guys..

Anyone here have a personal ghost story? I was just thinking guys if
you could help us.. We are looking for personal true ghost stories to
post on our sight.

Our site's address is http://ghostvilla.blogspot.com

It's a blog created to collect ghost-related stories and articles.
It's new so we don't have anything much right now but with your
support, we could all make it our personal ghost blogsite. We'll link
this group to our site too.. I believe we could all help each other.
Please guys...

LordOfT...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2007, 1:49:58 PM11/29/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com, Paranormal...@yahoogroups.com
Since you asked nicely I HAVE granted your request in addition to posting it to some of my other groups if you would do so nicely to perhaps add a link to your site I would appreciate it whether its the groups page or our main site www.paranormalghostsociety.org thanks for your time and if you need anything do not hesitate to ask.
Regards,
Lord Rick

GPrincess

Nov 30, 2007, 1:32:01 AM11/30/07
to The Paranormal & Ghost Society
Ok, thank you Lord Rick. I will ask our designers to add your links,
they are the once in charge with the site editing. Could you provide
us with some logo for your banner? Maybe we could exchange links?