**NEW** Special Halloween UPDATES On Our Site!!

LordOfT...@aol.com

Nov 18, 2006, 3:06:44 PM11/18/06
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com, wolf...@tmail.com
This update on our site is very special I enjoyed working on it all the way from the research to the investigations. It is also special cause we were able to get a story that went to 1000's of viewers across the web and central Florida out their. A lot of work went into these investigations everything from being chased by giant boars, to abrasions on our legs, to ghost, to something cryptid and more. It was not an easy set of investigations full of giant spiders and critters. We did these investigations just a couple days before Halloween and worked our asses off to bring you the glory and so make sure you check it all out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives in this order....
Gateway2/Portal14

Boggy Creek Cemetery Prologue Page
Boggy Creek Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Rose Hill Cemetery Prologue Page
Rose Hill Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Ocseola Memory Gardens Prologue Page
Osceola Memory Gardens Investigation 1 Report & Photos

The Hell House Prologue Page
The Hell House Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Dead Man's Oak Prologue Page
Dead Man's Oak Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Shingle Creek Plantation Prologue Page
Shingle Creek Plantation Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Babb Ranch Prologue Page
Babb Ranch Investigation 1 Report & Photos

The Prince House Prologue Page
The Prince House Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Shingle Creek Cemetery Prologue Page
Shingle Creek Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Additional Updates

News Page: Keep up to date on what's happening around PGS
Paracomedy 2006: Loads of laughs added from our Halloween Excursion

Some of the things you are going to see is an unknown entity, face of a bearded man, ghostly middle aged woman, an unknown print, ectoplasmic shots, a glowing ball of light and so much more. There is a lot of history to read up on and a great report. I am very proud of these updates. I spent a long time particularly with Dead Man's oak its a big area very dangerous lots of stories to those woods.

The next update will be the caves and catacombs from NY that in itself will be a massive update considering it was a 3 part investigation and that I made two trips up to NY to conduct it.

I probably will not be doing any sends to my forums as I have to get ready to head out of town in a few hours. Tonight will be another large investigation one area we will be driving and hiking in has 31 miles worth of trails. Tonight we will be visiting a bigfoot sighting area, pioneer cemetery, ghost town and its perfect cause the meteor shower is all this evening. Peace
PGS Founder
Lord Rick