New Paranormal Equipment For Sale At Our Store....

LordOfT...@aol.com

Mar 3, 2007, 10:33:39 PM3/3/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com
Just a small note to let everybody know we have some new goods at our Paranormal Superstore at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paranormalstore.htm make sure you check them out especially if you need a meter led clip lite, paranormal pc or any modules. We added 5 new products tonight some are only for sale a limited time. You cannot go wrong with our products they ship very quickly and now I can also process payments from my end world wide. If you have any questions feel free to email me just thought I would let everybody know that we have a lot of great things that can aid you on your supernatural journeys. peace
Rick