Great News....PGS Is Being Filmed.....

LordOfT...@aol.com

Mar 20, 2007, 6:02:34 PM3/20/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com
I just had the producer contact me I was shocked had not heard anything especially with me being out of state in NJ then coming back being sick. But he called me and its a done deal I sign the paperwork in a couple weeks. I do not know the station its not a huge debut its big though in the fact a couple million will be able to view me live on film investigating paranormal activity. I may be doing this one alone. I get the entire place to myself, free drinks, dinner, and they are going to advertise our site so other television producers should be picking up our group in the future from this pilot. So great news happening I will add it all on our site to which subscribers will get to view my take, history etc on this place. I cannot tell you the place but its very historical, haunted, and large. I am pretty damn excited. peace
Lord Rick

Robert Goltl

Mar 21, 2007, 8:51:10 AM3/21/07
to ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com
That is great news, just great. Be sure to let us know what channel it's going to be on. Now that you are going to be a famous tv star, can I say I knew you before you were famous?

Lori Goltl

LordOfT...@aol.com

Mar 21, 2007, 9:46:26 AM3/21/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com
Thank you ill be able to post a copy of it up on the net for all to watch once the project is complete and totally filmed.
Rick

In a message dated 3/21/2007 5:59:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, chrish...@yahoo.com writes:
Con Grats brother.I will def. keep my eyes open for this

LordOfT...@aol.com

Mar 21, 2007, 9:45:19 AM3/21/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com
It sure is I have done some a few television shows but this is bigger then them all and can only lead to better things. With this I am able to tie up a lot of loose ends and false speculations people like to go around making. But it does not change who I am I still toke up and I still know how to have fun lol. Only difference is now I am stepping things up a notch.
Rick

In a message dated 3/21/2007 7:52:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, cap...@gpcom.net writes:
That is great news, just great. Be sure to let us know what channel it's going to be on. Now that you are going to be a famous tv star, can I say I knew you before you were famous?

Lori Goltl

LordOfT...@aol.com

Mar 21, 2007, 9:55:45 AM3/21/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com
I probably will be doing this alone for many reasons see that was the test was NJ the guys blew it so there out. If people showed to my meets locally, paranormal parties, investigated even on occasion I would have gladly brought them on board but since people have not extended me a hand of friendship locally or offered to assist me now they get nothing hahahaha. I  have spent a long time building this organization each year taking things a frequency higher and trust me next year the year after etc are going to rock. I know they will cause I work things in steps year to year all preplanned ahead. As far as how I dress doesn't matter he chose our group a lot of media lately likes our content and me for me because I don't go around pretending to be someone I am not. But this guy is cool I look forward to working with his camera crew and him. It will be very fun I am sure doing this what I really need is people to start subscribing and donating towards our group members fail to do so and in the end they are missing out just as if others locally do not show for our meets they really are shorting themselves. I will keep everybody posted on how the filming goes and such probably the first week in April ill be arriving on location and then the filming will be gan.
Rick

In a message dated 3/20/2007 8:14:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, nahiani...@earthlink.net writes:
Rick that isawesome, I think it is a good idea to do this yourself or with minimal assist for sure only people that you have worked with a number of times. Make sure everything goes right as it were. though you are not saying where maybe when would be good. maybe we can chip in and get you a long neck leather tie to wear. You kinda seem like a leather tie kinda guy. LOL I know you gotta be on a personal high today with that news

Peace

Sulayman

LordOfT...@aol.com

Mar 22, 2007, 11:11:22 AM3/22/07
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@groups.msn.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, pgso...@groups.aol.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com
Thank and yes it most certainly does. I will try to have a copy of the documentary available on youtube as well for our members of the forum.
Rick

In a message dated 3/21/2007 5:23:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ja.m...@verizon.net writes:
I'd have sent my congrats sooner but we were without internet for the last 24 hours. Wonderful to hear that the TV coverage is going to happen! Kudos to you Rick! Hard work gets rewarded!
Jill