PageMethod(tru)

kkostr...@rogers.com

Mar 27, 2007, 1:09:12 PM3/27/07
to PageMethods
Hi,
I am supporting a project which is using WebMethods.

The code is very simple:
default.aspx web form has 2 methods:

[PageMethod(true)]
protected void SearchCompany()
{
.....some code here
}

[PageMethod]
protected void SearchThirdPartyCompany([ParamRequired]
[ParamName("CompanyID")] long companyID)
{
.....some code here
}

There is a web user control on this page with several links.
- One link is using url to redirect to SearchThirdPartyCompany method.
- Other links are posting back the page (which I expected to go to
SearchCompany method by default).

Everything is working fine (means SearchCompany method is executed)
before the link with the url to SearchThirdPartyCompany is used. After
that I never was able to get to SearchCompany default method - it
always redirects to SearchThirdPartyCompany.

I'll be very thankful if you can give me an idea of what I am doing
worng and how that can be fixed.

Regards,
Katerina

Fabrice Marguerie

Mar 28, 2007, 5:34:43 PM3/28/07
to PageMethods
Hello Katerina,

I'm not sure what your code looks like. Could you show us how the
NavigateUrl property of the links on the User Control are obtained? I
would then be able to try to reproduce your situation.
If you have a code sample that reproduces the problem, please send it
to me. That would be even better.

Regards,
Fabrice

Message has been deleted

Fabrice Marguerie

Apr 3, 2007, 8:33:26 AM4/3/07
to PageMethods
Katerina,

I've been able to reproduce the scenario you describe and I identified
the problem. I have the pleasure to announce that this issue has been
fixed in the new release available today.
Could you give it a try and let me know if your problem is solved?

Regards,
Fabrice