Craftsman style remodel?

1 view

EG

Mar 20, 2008, 3:04:48 PM3/20/08
to Pardon Our Dust Reader-to-Reader Forum
Hi, I'm currently interested in buying a Craftsman style house in
Atwater Village that will need a complete remodel. I would like to
get in touch with a contractor who specializes in the Craftsman style
in order to get an estimate so I can judge whether I can afford the
remodel and how much to offer for the house. Does anyone know of a
contractor who specializes in this field? Thanks, EG

Peggy

Apr 2, 2008, 10:09:36 PM4/2/08
to Pardon Our Dust Reader-to-Reader Forum
For expert work on vintage homes of any style or era, I highly
recommend Bethanis, inc. General Contractors, 818.842.2300. They've
done extensive restoration of our 1920's-era home, and we've been
extremely pleased with the results. If you'd like, you can see more at
my Pardon Our Dust guest blogs:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/pardonourdust/2007/11/guest-blogger-p.html

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/pardonourdust/2007/12/guest-blogger-p.html

Our house happens to be Spanish-style, but I know Bethanis, inc. has
lots of experience with all types of vintage homes, including
Craftsman, and they are great to work with. I'm sure they'd be able to
offer advice on the home you're considering.