[Fwd: [PG-Politics] Fwd: Dimensions Healthcare board votes to take legal action against county]----15 QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED!!!!????

ArthurTurner

Jul 4, 2007, 11:44:09 AM7/4/07
to Dunlop...@dimensionshealth.org, pg-po...@yahoogroups.com, pg-po...@googlegroups.com, Ch...@progressivecheverly.org, MLKEducati...@yahoogroups.com, csc...@gmail.com, e...@terry.net, pg...@yahoogroups.com, ARTHUR A. TURNER, JR.

Mr. G.T. Dunlop Ecker
President and Chief Executive Officer
Dimensions Healthcare System
3001 Hospital Drive
Suite 4000
Cheverly, MD  20785

Mr. Ecker:

Peace & Blessings:

As a concerned, active, and involved citizen and taxpayer in my beloved Prince George's County, I feel compelled to write to you directly to appeal to you to come forth with important information regarding Dimensionshealthcare.  As President and CEO of Dimensionshealthcare System, it seems only right that you publicly answer commonly asked questions about your company.  To date, you nor your subordinates have openly and publicly come forth with information about the financial health and viability of Dimensions.

As you know, Dimensions has been a major subject of discussion in the press, community and civic meetings, blogs, and kitchen table discussion.  As a community leader of my beloved Prince George's County,  I am asking you to provide us with answers.  Dimensions has received over $65 million
of taxpayer money and it is only just, right, and fair that we know what has been done with our money, what is being done with our money, and the level of stewardship over our money provided by Dimensions.

Please find the questions listed below and reply all.

DIMENSIONS HEALTHCARE SYSTEM

http://www.dimensionshealth.org/website/c/dhs/
http://www.dimensionshealth.org/website/c/dhs/company_profile

DIMENSIONS HEALTHCARE, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO COME CLEAN, BE HONEST, AND TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.  CALL A PRESS CONFERENCE, POST TO THIS WEB SITE AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

1. PLEASE PROVIDE A FULL AND COMPLETE ACCOUNTING OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH THE TAXPAYERS $65 MILLION             DOLLARS
2. WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN AUDITED?  PLEASE MAKE THIS AUDIT AVAILABLE TO ALL---FREE OF COST AS OUR TAXES HAVE              ALREADY PAID FOR IT.
3. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE 15 LARGEST CONTRACTS FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS?
4.  WHO WERE ALL 15 OF THESE CONTRACTS  AWARDED TO?
5.  WHAT WERE THE CONTRACTS FOR? (ALL 15)
6.  WHAT IS THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FOR ALL 15 COMPANIES?  (ACTUAL STREET ADDRESS THAT ONE CAN GO TO,
     NOT A  PO BOX.)
7.  ARE ALL 15 OF THESE CONTRACT AWARDEES BASED IN PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY?  IF NOT, WHICH ARE NOT?
8.  PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE CONTRACTS THAT ARE PAID FOR WITH PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY TAX PAYERS MONEY WERE       NOT AWARDED TO PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY BUSINESSES.
9.  PLEASE PROVIDE A LISTING OF THE 15 HIGHEST PAID EMPLOYEES.  LIST THEIR SALARY, PERSON WHO DRAWS THE                       SALARY, AND THEIR JOB TITLE.
10.  PLEASE PROVIDE A LISTING OF THE 15 HIGHEST BONUSES PAID TO EMPLOYEES.  LIST THE TOTAL BONUS, THE PERSON            WHO RECEIVED THE BONUS,  THEIR JOB TITLE, AND THE REASON THAT THE BONUS WAS AWARDED.
11.  HOW DID
DIMENSIONS HEALTHCARE GET INTO SO MUCH DEBT?
12.  WHAT CORRECTIVE MEASURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO ELEMINATE THE DEBT?
13.  WERE THESE MEASURES SUCCESSFU?  PLEASE EXPLAIN.
14.  IS THE DEBT LOAD CONTINUING TO INCREASE?  IF SO, WHY?
15.  PLEASE PROVIDE A DETAILED ACCOUNTING OF THE DEBT THAT
DIMENSIONS HEALTHCARE IS IN.

WE ARE ANXIOUS TO READ YOUR REPLY.  THESE QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERED.  THEY MUST BE ANSWERED.  THE TRUTH, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER MUST COME OUT---SOONER THAN LATER.  WE NEED TO KNOW!  WE WANT TO KNOW!  WE HAVE TO KNOW!  WE MUST KNOW!  YOUR RESPONSE WILL PROVIDE THE ANSWERS TO  THE MANY QUESTIONS THAT ARE ASKED EVERYDAY BY PEOPLE  WHO LIVE, WORK, PLAY, AND PRAY IN OUR BELOVED PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE  FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED, PROMPT, DETAILED, AND FRANK ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNIQUE.

WITH ALL BEST WISHES AND KIND REGARDS,

PEACE & BLESSINGS,
ARTHUR A. TURNER, JR.