Saturday Night Fiesta

Anna

Oct 20, 2005, 11:16:45 AM10/20/05
to Oxford International Relations M.Phil (2005)
Hi Team,

Happy Thursday! So as promised, here are some more details about our
upcoming social event, planned for this Saturday the 22nd.

We're going to be doing a college bar crawl. Here's how its going to
work: if you want to join, email me back by Saturday morning and let me
know what college you are in. From this list I'll plan out a route to
take. Things to keep in mind: if your college bar doesn't take cash, or
doesn't like outsiders, maybe we should skip it (unless you think the
porters and bartenders can be diplomatically convinced to let us in).

This way we can see each other's colleges and debate who has the best
college bar and cheapest drinks!

For simplicities sake, we're going to start at the Teddy Hall bar
(sorry I'm a bit biased, plus its central, and pretty, and always fun).
Meet there at 8pm, on the RIGHT hand side of the bar (there are two
doors leading off from the quad, ask the porters, its very easy to get
to). From there we'll set off!

All right, have a good Thursday evening and Friday, see you in stats
class tomorrow, and at the Teddy Hall bar at 8pm!

Anna x

PS Teddy Hall is located just off the high street, on queens lane. Its
just across from the exam schools.
PPS if you can't meet up at 8, but want to meet us later, call me at
07792 935 647 and I'll let you know where we are.

milan.i...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2005, 11:27:07 AM10/20/05
to Oxford International Relations M.Phil (2005)
While it's tempting to suggest the Wadham JCR Bar, just because it's
located inside our 'Ho Chi Minh Quad,' the King's Arms (also part of
Wadham) is really more of a grad student kind of place.

Who else is coming?

Sheena

Oct 21, 2005, 6:08:40 AM10/21/05
to Oxford International Relations M.Phil (2005)
Sorry all,
I'll be in London and can't make it, but I'll be sure to join next
time!
Sheena

anna.hei...@seh.ox.ac.uk

Oct 21, 2005, 11:23:42 AM10/21/05
to Oxford International Relations M.Phil (2005)
So far we've got Magdy, Claire and Alex confirmed with their college
bars (New, St Cross, and St Antony's) plus some verbal committments. I
have a feeling more will turn up. And if we don't end up going to
college bars we'll go to local pubs!