www.foneforum.co.uk launches tonight.

mobaholic

Jun 6, 2008, 12:13:19 PM6/6/08
to Our Favourite Companies

It is my very great pleasure to announce that there is a new entrant
to the telephone forum scene.

My google group at: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mobaholics-pre-dial-companion
is moving to a new home at: www.foneforum.co.uk
where we shall benefit from full forum software and a Personal
Messaging system.

We launch officially at 1800 hours tonight, when members will be able
to make their contributions and start to post.

I wish to thank Joel for his great kindness in allowing me to post
about it here, and to thank him too ( together with a few from this
group ) for joining up with us there.

Others interested in joining are very welcome to visit our website,
where registration is quick & easy, and only takes an email address.

I should greatly like to welcome you all to the new forum, which I
hope to make a happy & well informed place.

mobaholic.

Joel

Jun 6, 2008, 5:13:49 PM6/6/08
to Our Favourite Companies
mobaholic wrote:
> I wish to thank Joel for his great kindness in allowing me to post
> about it here, and to thank him too ( together with a few from this
> group ) for joining up with us there.

Great!
I have added the new forum to the OFC custom search now, as available
on the OFC web pages (or directly at the page
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=011394727974280329616:nzlaylkqres )
Best wishes,
Joel

mobaholic