From: lalit pattnaik
Date: Mar 19, 2007 8:57 AM
Subject:  Swabhimani Odiya moo

Dear Biswajit babu,
                            Your thought process and expression, forwarded by our close associate, philosopher and guide Sri gopal babu, is well received by us.
                            We are presently in the process of taking up higher eduction neglects by Center. You might have come accross our yesterday meeting in vani vihar about our resolute and determination to unitedly fight for IIT and IIEST in Orissa. Many Budhijibi from EX chief secretary to Ex nalco director to MP, MLA , Ex-MLA & Students totalling around 250 people participated and resolved that  the movement will march to New Delhi and that we will not rest untill and unless Center acceeds our demand to set up one IIT and upgrade UCE, Burla to IIEST stature. The news has been covered in all print and electronic media.
                             Other neglects like Royalty issue and drip like funding for Railways will also be taken up by Agamee odisha. Agamee Odisha will atke all issue of neglect and try to re-kindle the  feeling of "SWABHIMANI ODIYA MOO" in the mind of all Oriya living in Orissa or outside Orissa.
                             And let me tell you, with your already aroused feeling, you may some day lead our Organisation.

Thanking You and assuring all suport for the cause of Orissa,

Our famous Singer sri Praffulla Kar, who supports us without asking, has coined the word     " Swabhimani Odiya moo"
He has also proposed to visit each Panchayat to change the Mindset of Oriya's in this direction. I have asked him to compose a song which will be song in each village and town to unite Oriya's for the cause of Orissa.

If you like and appriciate, we will proceed in this matter.

yours,
Lalit pattnaik
9437007865/9338232298

( When you are in bbsr try to meet either me or Suderson(9437020225) or Santosh tripathy(9338212251)

Sri Gopal Mohanty
Dear Biswajit Babu,
The addresses in my list are connected to women empowerment and Mahila
Shanti Sena. So, you should not sent this mail to them. However, you
may join Agami Orissa group for this issue. Today they had a
demonstration. I am copying this mail to two main activists in Agami
Orissa, Lalit Patnaik and Sudarsan Das. You may contact them directly.
Best wishes,
Sri Gopal

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:20:28 +0530
"Biswajit Padhi" wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Orissa has been at the receiving end on many counts during the
> present UPA government - because of of our in competent MPs/
> political class. Be it the IIT or the KBK grant, the UPA government
> has been ignoring our just demands.
>
> Recently i came across a newspaper report which says orissa got 97
> crore whereas bihar got 1857 crores in the railway budget. it is an
> irony that many railway ministers have come from bihar & the
> inequality is being perpetuated by them.
> we should no longer give in. I have decided to file a petition u/ s
> 32 of the constitution in the supreme court to set things in order .
> I need your help on the following counts
> 1. information as to no of Kms track in orissa & bihar
> 2. profitability of east coast rly & the one in Bihar
> 3. any good lawyer in Sc who can file the petition for us.
> Regards
> Biswajit Padhi
> SRUSTI
> Khariar
>,
> , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> ,
> >Subject:
> >The International Women?s Day was on March 8.
> > From my recent stay in Puri, I remember the maid servant Lily
> aspiring
> >for good education for her ten-year old son somewhere in a boarding
> >school if possible. The son is goofing around with other boys in the
> >neighbourhood and she is concerned. Both she and her husband work
> and
> >have no time to spend with the children. She is willing to spend
> about
> >Rs 400/month from her income. She was thinking of Baji Raut
> Chhatrabas
> >and talked to Krishna Mohanty of Baji Raut Chhatrabas. It seems
> >Chhatrabas does not take anyone if both parents are surviving. But
> the
> >mother is trying.
> >Two things are clear. Women are very much concerned about the
> wellbeing
> >of the family members and in an extended way of the community. This
> has
> >been a recognizing fact. Second, in the mother?s mind education is a
> >priority (although not so sure about the daughter).
> >In an article of Times of India on March 8, it is reported: When
> women
> >earn, they contribute to their children?s education, nutrition and
> >health. Self Help Groups (SHG) are formed primarily to help women
> >improving their earning ability. In addition it is felt that they
> >should play a significant role in Gram Panchayats, since the 1993
> >amendment of the Constitution allows reservation of one-third of
> seats
> >on every village council for women.
> >A recent title in Metronow on March 6 reads: Where women lead, a
> [...]

Gallery full of Swabhimani Odiya.jpg
Left side of Audience.jpg
MP Baijaint Panda addressing the meeting.jpg
Panchanan Kanungo addressing the meet.jpg
Working President Lalit and President Dhiren Ray happy at the out come of the meeting, as told by Panchanan Kanungo.jpg
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru