Russia is about to try to clear the table Georgia is the first pawn play is a larger game

VT Sean Lewis

Aug 12, 2008, 2:46:01 AM8/12/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Russia is about to try to clear the table Georgia is the first pawn
play is a larger game

If anyone has been paying attention,

Russia has been getting Rich
China has been getting Rich

The US has been getting Poor.

The reasons?

Exporting technologies via Free Trade
agreements which allowed US companies
to set up state of the art Manufacturing facilities
in China, enriching their population while
trouble shooting and perfecting their industries.
In the process we have decimated our own middle class
and economy.

Exporting technology to Russia to show them how
to cost effectively and efficiently extract oil from the
frozen tundra.

Finally depleting our own wealth via two wars and
exhausting our over extending the military.

This has left the US vulnerable on numerous levels.

One we are dependent on China to support the US dollar
by buying US Treasury Bonds and holding onto US currency.

We do not have the military resources to engage in a third war
or military action.

Bush has eroded the political. moral and ethical leadership
America once could wield in times of world duress with the
unethical, illegal and immoral Iraq war.

China and Russia are about to engage in a global power and
resource grab the US is powerless to stop.

Why now?

The Obama trip overseas.

Yes the catalyst was the Georgian show of aggression, but
this was Russia's excuse to initiate their plans, like the Neocons
and the Project for the New American Century plans for US global
dominance.

The Obama trip showed Russia that America could once again regain
the Preeminence Bush squandered. McCain is showing already by
his outburst he is more of the same. A leader the rest of the world
will not support.

The Russian China plan was simple and unconnected.

Let America weaken itself with it's rope a dope antics Economical
and militarily, then simply control the energy supplies via land grabs
treaties and economic blackmail.

We are about to see Russia begin to engulf the free satellite nations
it once controlled. Russia has the wealth. Ironically we supplied them
with
the wealth and knowledge.

China will attempt to grab Taiwan and tighten it's grip into Africa
and South
America. Again ironically it was America who supplied the wealth and
knowledge.

Eventually the US will no longer be able to afford the Middle east
conflicts and be
forced to withdraw. Leaving Al qaeda with a power base and eventual
nukes in
Pakistan. The shia will engage the Sunni with China's support and once
the Shia
consolidate power, the march to Israel will begin.

The US will be struggling against high energy costs that will cripple
the
economy and leave America a toothless junk yard dog.

Our enemies will have conquered the US without firing a single shot.

However Obama could once again bring America back to world
preeminence. McCain would continue the alienation.

So the time for Russia and China to act is now. War is fear, and fear
is good for the
Republicans.and McCain is good for our enemies.

Once again during elections Bin Laden is tipping the scales of the
election,
this time he is doing it with more subtlety. By going after the
Afghanistan
US connection he will force America to over play it's hand, pushing
Afghanistan further to bin laden and the overthrow of the Pakistan
Government
and the chaos of the country with the real payoff being the nukes!

The weakness for the US is our DEBT.

With joined sacrifice the Debt and our weakness can be eliminated,
for this to happen, the wealthiest Americans must now sacrifice
as our soldiers have done for the PNAC and White House cause in
IRAQ and the poorly played hand in Afghanistan.

Sunsetting the tax cuts will go a long way to bringing American back
to self
reliance. We can no longer believe that wealth is an entitlement born
privilege.

The belief that tax cuts stimulate the economy if it is only the rich
who get the tax cuts has been proven false by the two tax rebate
checks in September 2003 and again in spring of 2008. But gave the
GDP a boost, however the tax cuts to the rich has merely drained the
treasury and created a wealthier top 2%.

Enough is enough.