bush in Iraq: Bush got a size-10 reminder {Shoe} waiting on video

James

Dec 14, 2008, 1:20:36 PM12/14/08
to Jim

Bush: Iraq war is not over, more work ahead

BAGHDAD – His legacy forever linked to an unpopular war, President George W. Bush flew under intense security to Iraq on Sunday where he called the nearly six-year conflict hard but necessary to protect the United States and give Iraqis hope. "The war is not over," he declared.

Bush got a size-10 reminder of the intense opposition to his policies when a man threw two shoes at him — one after another — during a news conference with Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. "This is the end!" shouted the man, later identified as Muntadar al-Zeidi, a correspondent for Al-Baghdadia television, an Iraqi-owned station based in Cairo, Egypt.

Bush ducked both throws. Neither leader was hit.

Read Rest Here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081214/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush

“What sets us apart from our enemies in this fight… is how we behave. In everything we do, we must observe the standards and values that dictate that we treat noncombatants and detainees with dignity and respect. While we are warriors, we are also all human beings”
-- General David Petraeus
May 10, 2007

jimstaro

Dec 14, 2008, 1:25:22 PM12/14/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Calls little bushy a "dog" as well............
http://uk.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUKTRE4BD1EX20081214

Phana24JG

Dec 14, 2008, 1:46:02 PM12/14/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Why didn't someone shoot this sandcritter??

jimstaro

Dec 14, 2008, 1:48:14 PM12/14/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Because You're Sitting At Your Computer Slandering Others, little f'in
Racist and 'chickenhawk'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phana24JG

Dec 14, 2008, 2:44:08 PM12/14/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Awwww......is the little Scumbag ashamed because he again finds
himself on the side of Muznutters against American troops? Poor
little retarded coward.
> > > May 10, 2007- Hide quoted text -

lew

Dec 14, 2008, 3:03:05 PM12/14/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Bush-hating slime oozes the same all over the world.

On Dec 14, 2:44 pm, Phana24JG <Phan...@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> Awwww......isthe little Scumbag ashamed because he again finds

Preda...@aol.com

Dec 14, 2008, 3:33:39 PM12/14/08
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com, jims...@gmail.com
In a message dated 12/14/2008 12:21:04 PM Central Standard Time, star...@yahoo.com writes:

Bush: Iraq war is not over, more work ahead

BAGHDAD – His legacy forever linked to an unpopular war, President George W. Bush flew under intense security to Iraq on Sunday where he called the nearly six-year conflict hard but necessary to protect the United States and give Iraqis hope. "The war is not over," he declared.

Bush got a size-10 reminder of the intense opposition to his policies when a man threw two shoes at him — one after another — during a news conference with Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. "This is the end!" shouted the man, later identified as Muntadar al-Zeidi, a correspondent for Al-Baghdadia television, an Iraqi-owned station based in Cairo, Egypt.

Bush ducked both throws. Neither leader was hit.

Kill em til no muslim is left to threw anything.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

american...@aol.com

Dec 14, 2008, 4:09:27 PM12/14/08
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if he was one of StarFart's Ninjas?

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

James

Dec 14, 2008, 4:39:54 PM12/14/08
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com

Man Shouted: "This Is A Goodbye Kiss, You Dog"... Dragged Away By Security...

This is a Huge Insult in the Arab World!!!
Stevo has the video link on the board.
r-SHOES-THROWN-AT-BUSH-large.jpg

Boldsaber

Dec 14, 2008, 4:53:30 PM12/14/08
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com
He chose his bed of camel dung, let him lay in it.

Tom

Board Member - Eagles Up
Member - Veterans for Freedom

www.eaglesup.us

This We'll Defend!!! Army Strong

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the
animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your
counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your
chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our
countrymen!
                                       Samuel Adams

Dec 14, 2008, 4:54:51 PM12/14/08
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com

He Has Given Us a Sign--Follow His Shoe

{Send all shoes in care of the, prince schrub, White House, Washington DC}
brianshoecu0.jpg

James

Dec 14, 2008, 5:22:04 PM12/14/08
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a Great Exclamation Point from the Arab World for All the Deaths and Destruction, and an add on to the little 'chickenhawk gopers' posting their Racist Hate on Public Boards sitting Far Far Away From The Carnage They Cheer On and push to send others repeatedly!!

Indictments Coming, and Watchful Eyes on the little goper brownshirts, Adolph is proud of you and little bush!!
omgshoes.gif

jimstaro

Dec 14, 2008, 5:25:40 PM12/14/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Click on the pic, and while watching notice Maliki, I think he's
enjoying the shoe!!
>  omgshoes.gif
> 263KViewDownload

Phana24JG

Dec 15, 2008, 7:48:23 AM12/15/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
OK Scumbag, I will play along. Exactly whom are you expecting to be
indicted, and why? The answer, if the retard can compose one, should
be delightful.