Red Saddlebags, Striped Saddlebags-Point Pelee

Bill Lamond

Oct 4, 2010, 8:22:20 PM10/4/10
to ont-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

 Alan Wormington took these photos today (Oct 4) of a Red Saddlebags and a Striped Saddlebags on the West Beach of Point Pelee. Despite the temperature not exceeding 58 F degrees, the constant sun and leeward nature of the west side today made for good insects conditions (or so I am told). I was in Brantford under abysmal insects conditions all day long.

 In his excitement, Alan has mislabelled his Red Saddlebags.

Bill

> To: curry....@sympatico.ca; bill-...@hotmail.com; kev...@MOUNTAINCABLE.NET
> Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:56:30 -0400
> Subject: dragonflies
> From: wormi...@juno.com
>

> Today at Point Pelee

> $350,000 Life Insurance
> Coverage as low as $13.04/month. Free, No Obligation Quotes.
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4caa31b043e2212d50m07duc
Black Saddlebags-004.jpg
Striped Saddlebags-009.jpg

Bill Lamond

Oct 4, 2010, 8:37:34 PM10/4/10
to ont-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

 Alan informs me that I goofed and the labelled Black Saddlebags is indeed a Black Saddlebags. I suppose I was fooled by the backlit nature. Indeed, the abdomen would show much more red beneath of this was a Red Saddlebags.

Bill

From: bill-...@hotmail.com
To: ont-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Ont-Odes] Red Saddlebags, Striped Saddlebags-Point Pelee