Here we go again - skills workshops?

Leigh Blackall

Jun 10, 2009, 7:12:36 PM6/10/09
to networked-learning
Remember back in the dark ages when the early birds here used to meet at lunch times to learn a few  tricks at the Networked Learning workshops?

Well, there has been a growing number of requests for that sort of thing again.

Personally I am still holding grudges at the low interest levels.. but there seems to be fresh energy brewing - which is inspiring.

I still think there is an urgent need to help OP staff improve there abilities in using the internet in more sophisticated ways.. it seems there are at least a few others around that share that goal..

  • how to get better results out of a google search
  • how to find free media
  • how to make media quicker than you can say "photocopy"
  • why we should become passionate users of the internet
  • how to make a hyperlink
  • how to plug in a work a data projector
  • etc
My suggestion for naming these sessions:

  1. "That'll learn ya" (with a picture of Yosemite Sam, guns drawn) and the bi line: "brought to you by the damned evangelists"
  2. "In-the-net"

When, where, how? We want to build a culture of self help and spontaneity in sharing Internet skills at the Poly.. I think...

Leigh Blackall
+64(0)21736539
skype - leigh_blackall
SL - Leroy Goalpost
http://leighblackall.blogspot.com

Bronwyn Hegarty

Jun 10, 2009, 8:16:37 PM6/10/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Now you're cookin and connectin - my choice for a name - with a short blurb about what is to be offered. Perhaps we develop some just-in-time resources alongside the workshops as you have already been doing with blogging etc- on wikiEd which participants add to and we call it: Recipes for creative learning and teaching. Similar to the Evaluation cookbook
If we set it up so people can download quick and dirty, simple to read handbooks if they want.

I think the sessions need to have a bit more guts to them and include the stuff you are suggesting Leigh but be directly relevant to their work. When they come into the sessions they hook into a negotiated learning plan with a way for them to record and monitor their learning along the lines of a connectivism model. That way we can develop metacognition and critical thinking skills and also help people increase their self-efficacy and make an attitudinal shift towards increaed capability. I would also like to hook into peer support and e-mentoring models using the networked learning email forum.

This will go a long way towards helping people's digital information literacy skills and support the strategic direction our CE is keen on.
Bron
--
Bronwyn Hegarty,
Educational Developer, Educational Development Centre, Otago Polytechnic

Sarah Stewart

Jun 10, 2009, 8:42:32 PM6/10/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com

If my experience is anything to go by, you've got to make these things relevant to people's work. Eg, the people I am currently working with just love Google Docs (they are always having to write policy & standards) because it helps them do collaborative work in much more timely manner compatred to emailing word docs back and forth. Not only will they have motivation to learn about the technology but then they'll become confident as they use it in a regular way. If they are not using it regularly, they forget the whys/hows and wherefores.

Sarah

PS: see you all at the end of June when the Ozzies are sending me home to Dunedin!

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Bronwyn Hegarty <bronwyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Now you're cookin and connectin - my choice for a name - with a short blurb about what is to be offered. Perhaps we develop some just-in-time resources alongside the workshops as you have already been doing with blogging etc- on wikiEd which participants add to and we call it: Recipes for creative learning and teaching. Similar to the Evaluation cookbook
If we set it up so people can download quick and dirty, simple to read handbooks if they want.

--
Sarah Stewart
Project Manager
http://sarah-stewart.blogspot.com
Skype: sarah.m.stewart
Twitter: SarahStewart

Terry Marler

Jun 10, 2009, 10:38:14 PM6/10/09
to networked-learning
Great stuff, maybe the prophet in his own land is finally being appreciated!

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 11/06/2009 11:12 a.m. >>>
This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX. For more information visit smx.co.nz

Helen Lindsay

Jun 10, 2009, 11:00:47 PM6/10/09
to networked-learning
Sounds good Leigh, It would be good to have some 'advanced' sessions for those of us who joined the crusade three or was it four years ago? What I would like is to learn how to coordinate everything a bit better. Also maybe a comparison of wordpress vs blogger advantages/disadvantages sort of thing. Also how to use exe or SCORM or other software for importing into Moodle.

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 11/06/2009 11:12 a.m. >>>

Leigh Blackall

Jun 10, 2009, 11:30:47 PM6/10/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
OK!

Helen is the first to set the agenda, and I'm really pleased to hear the requests for more advanced stuff.. there's only so many times we can show someone how to make a hyperlink hey! That said, we're always keen and digging deep to help people get started, and there are more and more of us who can help new comers..

Keep the requests and suggestions coming in - I'll keep a wiki going (check it out, its funny) and when it feels right and confident, we'll press play.

Sarah Stewart

Jun 10, 2009, 11:39:06 PM6/10/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
what about basic html?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> wrote:
OK!

Helen is the first to set the agenda, and I'm really pleased to hear the requests for more advanced stuff.. there's only so many times we can show someone how to make a hyperlink hey! That said, we're always keen and digging deep to help people get started, and there are more and more of us who can help new comers..

Keep the requests and suggestions coming in - I'll keep a wiki going (check it out, its funny) and when it feels right and confident, we'll press play.

Leigh Blackall

Jun 11, 2009, 1:01:21 AM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Good one! HTML, yes

Have added it to the wiki

Hilary Blamires

Jun 11, 2009, 4:17:18 PM6/11/09
to networked-learning
Look forward to the MP3 version or...

Hilary Blamires MSc., DipCOT, NZROT

Lecturer
Otago Polytechnic School of  Occupational Therapy
Hamilton Base
Building P21
Avalon Campus
Wintec
Hamilton

Ph: (07) 834 8800 Ext 8776
Cell ph: 0274 069 706
E-mail:  hil...@tekotago.ac.nz

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 11/06/2009 11:12 a.m. >>>

Hilary Blamires

Jun 11, 2009, 4:20:17 PM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com, Hil...@blamires.net
Can't to get to get my hands (and apron?) dirty Bronwyn!

Hilary

Hilary Blamires MSc., DipCOT, NZROT

Lecturer
Otago Polytechnic School of  Occupational Therapy
Hamilton Base
Building P21
Avalon Campus
Wintec
Hamilton

Ph: (07) 834 8800 Ext 8776
Cell ph: 0274 069 706
E-mail:  hil...@tekotago.ac.nz

>>> Bronwyn Hegarty <bronwyn...@gmail.com> 11/06/2009 12:16 p.m. >>>

Hilary Blamires

Jun 11, 2009, 4:23:29 PM6/11/09
to networked-learning
Hi Terry

Just to let you know that there is an extraterrestrial our her in the land of Wintec - Hamilton who would love to join you! But will have to suffice with the recorded version as the travel is a bit too much!

Regards

Hilary Blamires MSc., DipCOT, NZROT

Lecturer
Otago Polytechnic School of  Occupational Therapy
Hamilton Base
Building P21
Avalon Campus
Wintec
Hamilton

Ph: (07) 834 8800 Ext 8776
Cell ph: 0274 069 706
E-mail:  hil...@tekotago.ac.nz

>>> "Terry Marler" <TMA...@tekotago.ac.nz> 11/06/2009 2:38 p.m. >>>

Leigh Blackall

Jun 11, 2009, 5:09:13 PM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hillary.. our ability to help one another at a distance and not in a face to face situation is part of the goal, as learning so much of this tech is 'naturally' inclined towards that.

One of my ideas is to better network the people who are interested teaching and learning the various skills. This email forum is an age old method, but there are much better ways. For those willing to give it a go.. I have found Twitter to be an excellent way to get just in time help within seconds, costing us only seconds. As with all these technologies it entirely depends on how well you use it (which depends if you know what good use is!). If we succeed in forming a small Twitter network, then answers to technical problems and barriers can be seconds away - rather than hours like it is in this email forum.

For more detailed skills, knowledge and insights sharing - blogs are a well tested and proven method - but are difficult to embed in our time poor profession. Hopefully we can strengthen the blogging network around this forum just a little more, so that video demos, audio, and written reviews reach each more of us more reliably. The key to this level of interaction is having an RSS reader and using it. Twitter is very complimentary to this level of engagement.

So Hilary, if you are serious - I would personaly welcome the challenge of supporting people at a distance in this latest push.. I've added this idea to the suggestions section in the wiki.

Hilary Blamires

Jun 11, 2009, 5:34:39 PM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leigh.

I note I am suffering from two left hands on the keyboard this morning!
I would definitely welcome the challenge! Look forward to trying the twitter network. Do I need to do any thing at this end?

As part of my remit here on the Wintec site, I now have the secondary task of technology problem solving as part of the Occupational Therapy team.  A high priority as far as I am concerned. We are really keen to overcome the technological hitches.

Regards

Hilary Blamires MSc., DipCOT, NZROT

Lecturer
Otago Polytechnic School of  Occupational Therapy
Hamilton Base
Building P21
Avalon Campus
Wintec
Hamilton

Ph: (07) 834 8800 Ext 8776
Cell ph: 0274 069 706
E-mail:  hil...@tekotago.ac.nz

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 12/06/2009 9:09 a.m. >>>

Leigh Blackall

Jun 11, 2009, 5:58:51 PM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Great to hear Hilary! And nice to have some enthusiasm coming down the line. We might be a step closer to creating passionate users! (an old marketing blog I used to follow that was quite influential back in the day).
  1. First step then.. create an account on Twitter.com (be careful NOT to follow anyone at this stage)
  2. Read Heather Day's post about her experiences and thoughts on Twitter as a PD tool
  3. Start using Firefox browser, so you can install Twitterfox onto it.
Let us know when you are this far...

Sarah Stewart

Jun 11, 2009, 6:31:39 PM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Oh goody, we're talking about Twitter - I love Twitter & have found it to be a god send. But for it to be really effective I believe you have to use a tool that makes the 'tweet' synchronous like TwitterFox.

You can find me on Twitter as 'SarahStewart'

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 7:34 AM, Hilary Blamires <Hil...@tekotago.ac.nz> wrote:
Hi Leigh.

I note I am suffering from two left hands on the keyboard this morning!
I would definitely welcome the challenge! Look forward to trying the twitter network. Do I need to do any thing at this end?

Terry Marler

Jun 11, 2009, 6:52:33 PM6/11/09
to networked-learning
Hilary you are not the only ET. We will look after you - recordings, screen clips, whatever it takes.!

>>> "Hilary Blamires" <Hil...@tekotago.ac.nz> 12/06/2009 8:23 a.m. >>>

Hilary Blamires

Jun 11, 2009, 7:36:49 PM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
I will put time aside this weekend as I will be away from the computer for the rest of the day

Hilary Blamires MSc., DipCOT, NZROT

Lecturer
Otago Polytechnic School of  Occupational Therapy
Hamilton Base
Building P21
Avalon Campus
Wintec
Hamilton

Ph: (07) 834 8800 Ext 8776
Cell ph: 0274 069 706
E-mail:  hil...@tekotago.ac.nz

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 12/06/2009 9:58 a.m. >>>

Merrolee Penman

Jun 11, 2009, 8:42:47 PM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
I think so.. and yes I do remember the dark ages and how much I learnt at the lunchtime sessions....

Am in Halifax showcasing OP's work in using social networking tools - all the OT's are asking me how I learnt this stuff and I say once upon a time a social networking guru called Leigh came to OP and shook us all up! The rest is history

Merrolee

Merrolee Penman, MA(Educ), DipOT, NZROT, FRLA 2006
Principal Lecturer
Postgraduate Academic Leader
Flexible Learning Leader in New Zealand (2004/2005)

School of Occupational Therapy
Otago Polytechnic
Private Bag 1910
Dunedin
New Zealand

Ph: (03) 479 6043
Cell ph: (021) 735 239
E-mail: Merr...@tekotago.ac.nz

For more information visit http://smx.co.nz

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX.
For more information visit http://smx.co.nz

Sarah Stewart

Merrolee Penman

Jun 11, 2009, 9:06:33 PM6/11/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
come on Sarah - tell us moer - this is only a little ihnt - what was the panel about and what were you doing??/ Oh.... can anyone help me with the island address for the Second Life NZ educators - are they still meeting on Sunday afternoon's - also Sarah second life guru - any other good island addresses

I've been presenting/talkingabout/showcasing at Dalhousie Uni this week and have set up an open wikispace - with lists of links so that they can see what OT's/other health professions are using.....

http://otdalinfo.wikispaces.com/

thanks muchly

http://oteducation.wordpress.com
>>> Sarah Stewart <sarahst...@gmail.com> 06/12/09 12:54 PM >>>

Hilary Blamires

Jun 14, 2009, 8:11:50 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leigh

I am now a twitterer!

Followed all the links and steps and have not followed anyone as advised. I did leave a comment for Heather on her blog site and created a link to this on my own.

Thank you. This time next year I will wondering why I found things were so technologically challenging - probably not though, as the world of technology is bound to throw up more challenges!  Had to find a name for myself as Hil, Hilary,  HB were not accepted so I chose Serimalb(Blamires backwards!). Would have been happy to use my own name.

I have completed equity and access section and now plan to complete  cultural sensitivity blog

Hilary

Hilary Blamires MSc., DipCOT, NZROT

Lecturer
Otago Polytechnic School of  Occupational Therapy
Hamilton Base
Building P21
Avalon Campus
Wintec
Hamilton

Ph: (07) 834 8800 Ext 8776
Cell ph: 0274 069 706
E-mail:  hil...@tekotago.ac.nz

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 12/06/2009 9:58 a.m. >>>

Sarah Stewart

Jun 14, 2009, 8:29:31 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
The other tool for Twitter that many people rave about is Tweetdeck.

When you join Twitter, make sure you fill out your profile so people can get a sense of who you are. If you put nothing in your profile people will think you are a bogus account and won't follow you.

I tried to find you on Twitter but couldn't.

Sarah

Leigh Blackall

Jun 14, 2009, 9:35:07 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hilary..

Are you using Firefox browser and do you have Twitterfox installed?

Merrolee Penman

Jun 14, 2009, 9:37:57 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hilary
welcome to the twittering club.... I'll follow you!!!

Merrolee
Merrolee Penman, MA(Educ), DipOT, NZROT, FRLA 2006
Principal Lecturer
Postgraduate Academic Leader
Flexible Learning Leader in New Zealand (2004/2005)

School of Occupational Therapy
Otago Polytechnic
Private Bag 1910
Dunedin
New Zealand

Ph: (03) 479 6043
Cell ph: (021) 735 239
E-mail: Merr...@tekotago.ac.nz
http://oteducation.wordpress.com
>>> "Hilary Blamires" <Hil...@tekotago.ac.nz> 06/15/09 12:11 PM >>>
Hi Leigh

I am now a twitterer!

Followed all the links and steps and have not followed anyone as advised. I did leave a comment for Heather on her blog site and created a link to this on my own.

Thank you. This time next year I will wondering why I found things were so technologically challenging - probably not though, as the world of technology is bound to throw up more challenges! Had to find a name for myself as Hil, Hilary, HB were not accepted so I chose Serimalb(Blamires backwards!). Would have been happy to use my own name.

I have completed equity and access section and now plan to complete cultural sensitivity blog

Hilary

Hilary Blamires MSc., DipCOT, NZROT

Lecturer
Otago Polytechnic School of Occupational Therapy
Hamilton Base
Building P21
Avalon Campus
Wintec
Hamilton

Ph: (07) 834 8800 Ext 8776
Cell ph: 0274 069 706
E-mail: hil...@tekotago.ac.nz

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 12/06/2009 9:58 a.m. >>>
Great to hear Hilary! And nice to have some enthusiasm coming down the line. We might be a step closer to creating passionate users! (an old marketing blog ( http://headrush.typepad.com/ ) I used to follow that was quite influential back in the day).
First step then.. create an account on Twitter.com (be careful NOT to follow anyone at this stage)
Read Heather Day's post about her experiences and thoughts on Twitter as a PD tool ( http://hd-seekingbalance.blogspot.com/2009/06/is-twitter-useful-professional.html )
Start using Firefox browser, so you can install Twitterfox ( http://twitterfox.net/ ) onto it.

So Hilary, if you are serious - I would personaly welcome the challenge of supporting people at a distance in this latest push.. I've added this idea to the suggestions section in the wiki ( http://wikieducator.org/Otago_Polytechnic/That%27ll_learn_ya%21 ).
This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX. For more information visit smx.co.nz ( http://smx.co.nz/scrubbed )

Leigh Blackall
+64(0)21736539
skype - leigh_blackall
SL - Leroy Goalpost
http://leighblackall.blogspot.com

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX. For more information visit smx.co.nz ( http://smx.co.nz/scrubbed )

Leigh Blackall
+64(0)21736539
skype - leigh_blackall
SL - Leroy Goalpost
http://leighblackall.blogspot.com

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX.
For more information visit http://smx.co.nz

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX.
For more information visit http://smx.co.nz

Leigh Blackall

Jun 14, 2009, 9:38:37 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
hmm.. tweetdeck could be better.. what do you think Sarah? Which is the most simple and easy to use? I like the fact that tweetdeck works on its own, so people don't have to use Firefox.. and that it works in with Facebook and others.. But for some reason I find Twitterfox quicker and easier...

Leigh Blackall

Jun 14, 2009, 9:54:43 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
My thinking is that when Hilary is all set and ready.. ie she has a twitter client running, we then all share our twitter usernames for following. Better still, while we wait for Hilary to get set up, could you take 20 seconds and add your details to the wiki!

Leigh Blackall

Jun 14, 2009, 10:04:13 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Good on ya Sarah! Always up for it :)

The WikiEducator page Otago Polytechnic/That'll learn ya! has been
changed on 01:59, 15 June 2009 by SarahStewart, see
http://wikieducator.org/Otago_Polytechnic/That%27ll_learn_ya
! for the current version.

Leigh Blackall

Jun 14, 2009, 10:17:56 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
And we have Merry Merrolee in there..

The WikiEducator page Otago Polytechnic/That'll learn ya! has been
changed on 14:11, 15 June 2009 by Merrolee, see

Merrolee Penman

Jun 14, 2009, 10:25:05 PM6/14/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
for sure - just finished watching the video by Michael Wesch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4yApagnr0s&feature=channel

Really amazing integration of technologies!

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Good on ya Sarah! Always up for it :)
>

> The WikiEducator page Otago Polytechnic/That'll learn ya! has been
> changed on 01:59, 15 June 2009 by SarahStewart, see
> http://wikieducator.org/Otago_Polytechnic/That%27ll_learn_ya
> ! for the current version.
>

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> My thinking is that when Hilary is all set and ready.. ie she has a
>> twitter client running, we then all share our twitter usernames for
>> following. Better still, while we wait for Hilary to get set up, could you
>> take 20 seconds and add your details to the wiki<http://wikieducator.org/Otago_Polytechnic/That%27ll_learn_ya%21>
>> !

Michael Pryde

Jun 15, 2009, 12:29:53 AM6/15/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, Hilary,

I also work at the Otago Polytechnic. I would like to follow you on twitter as well. I'm a new twitterer, so trying to get with it. My name is "mpryde2"

I also have a blog that you might like:  http://homestaylife2009.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Michael

>>> "Hilary Blamires" <Hil...@tekotago.ac.nz> 15/06/2009 12:11 p.m. >>>

Michael Pryde

Jun 15, 2009, 12:34:09 AM6/15/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
I tried and also couldn't find you. Try putting your own name into the search in "Find People" and see if it comes up with you.

Cheers,

Michael

>>> Sarah Stewart <sarahst...@gmail.com> 15/06/2009 12:29 p.m. >>>

Leigh Blackall

Jun 15, 2009, 3:58:54 AM6/15/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

I added your details to the wiki

Michael Pryde

Jun 15, 2009, 5:41:03 PM6/15/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Cool, thanks, Leigh

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 15/06/2009 7:58 p.m. >>>

Hilary Blamires

Jun 16, 2009, 6:58:14 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sara

I will check the profile bit and find out more about Tweetdeck. I made a point of not
following anyone at this stage on Leigh's advice. I have installed the Firefox browser on my home computer but not sure if it is part of the WINTEC kit.

Wondered if I missed anything else.

Hilary

>>> Sarah Stewart <sarahst...@gmail.com> 15/06/2009 12:29 p.m. >>>

Hilary Blamires

Jun 16, 2009, 6:59:46 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leigh,
 I have the Mozilla Firefox browser.

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 15/06/2009 1:35 p.m. >>>

Hilary Blamires

Jun 16, 2009, 7:00:44 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Great!

Don't actually know what Iam doing at the moment so may be quiet for a few days.

>>> "Merrolee Penman" <merr...@tekotago.ac.nz> 15/06/2009 1:37 p.m. >>>
So Hilary, if you are serious - I would personaly welcome the challenge of supporting people at a distance in this latest push.. I've added this idea to the suggestions section in the wiki ( http://wikieducator.org/Otago_Polytechnic/That'll_learn_ya! ).

Leigh Blackall

Jun 16, 2009, 7:33:32 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
ok Hilary.. now you have Firefox, you need to click on Tools>Add ons>Get Add ons...

Search for Twitter Fox then click "Add to Firefox"

This will add a little "t" in the bottom right of your Firefox. Right click that "t" and add your account details...

Let us know when you are this far...

Hilary Blamires

Jun 16, 2009, 7:34:11 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael

Thank you for the invitation. My blog is http://hilsconnectionto.blogspot.com/  and more a work in progress for the Flexible Learning Course. I have attached a few additional bits such as photos to make it more interesting and love the idea of links to other sites. Not that I want to become a couch potato glued to the computer screen!

 I am a potential  twitterer and still setting this up. Not quite there yet though.

Hilary

>>> "Michael Pryde" <MPr...@tekotago.ac.nz> 15/06/2009 4:29 p.m. >>>

Hilary Blamires

Jun 16, 2009, 7:35:48 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
It appears a few people have searched and not found Serimalb yet. Hmm. Need to revisit.

>>> "Michael Pryde" <MPr...@tekotago.ac.nz> 15/06/2009 4:34 p.m. >>>

Leigh Blackall

Jun 16, 2009, 7:40:55 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
No worries now.. we just need to know your user name: http://twitter.com/Serimalb

Hilary Blamires

Jun 16, 2009, 8:16:49 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leigh

I followed the steps and reached the get add ons. Did a search on Twitter Fox but the add on didn't appear. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=Twitter Fox

This is the link to that section. Am I missing something? Do I have the right version of FireFox?

Hilary

>>> Leigh Blackall <leighb...@gmail.com> 17/06/2009 11:33 a.m. >>>

Leigh Blackall

Jun 16, 2009, 8:43:13 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hilary, twitterfox is one word not two.. I think it would be easier to talk you through it on the phone: 034793600

Hilary Blamires

Jun 16, 2009, 8:56:01 PM6/16/09
to Networked...@googlegroups.com
Look for HBlamires instead