can't install new version

Polinet

Dec 7, 2007, 1:49:04 AM12/7/07
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
Hi,

You original version installed fine on my Firefox but I have since
uninstalled it. Now when I click the link "Install It!" on you cookie
pie page I get the following error:

Firefox could not install the file at

http://www.nektra.com/oss/firefox/extensions/cookiepie/cookiepie.xpi

because: Invalid file hash (possible download corruption)
-261

How do I maybe install it manually or do you have any other ideas?

Firefox 2.0.0.11

Sebastian Wain

Dec 7, 2007, 10:21:06 AM12/7/07
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
Hi Polinet,

I think you have a previously cached version of the page.
Try this:
i) Go to http://www.nektra.com/oss/firefox/extensions/cookiepie/
ii) Reload the page.
iii) Search sha1 in the source page, it must read:
hash="sha1:437ed72b206252372c8ad2d1be57a8b9542506b4"
iv) Try to download it again.

Please confirm if these steps solve the issue.

Sebastian

Polinet

Dec 9, 2007, 7:22:47 PM12/9/07
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group