House of Sheol Vampire Coven Next Meeting in August 2007

Vampire Libby Hodges, Queen of Sheol

Jun 30, 2007, 9:11:00 AM6/30/07
to Natural Born Vampires
I would like to invite all the Members from Natural Born Vampires to
the Next House of Sheol Vampire Coven Meeting. We meet once a month in
Georgia the Conyers, Lithonia, Stone Mountain area usually. We tend to
the meetings are informal, casual and usually dead with issues such as
sanguine, psi, elemental, and hybrid feeding, energy sheilding,
filtering, transfer, and healing, we also talk about familiars of all
kinds, past life regression that leads to life progression and Vampire
Faith/Religion, awakenings, vampire spiritual gifts, maintaining a
positive attitude to attract donors, and etc. (This one is very
important it is hard to look down on mortals when we need their blood
and energy for survival. It is hard for a vampire to maintain mortal
donors and familiars if one has a bad attitude). Why should we have
nasty attitudes we are the cream of creation everyone wants to be a
vampire and few are. All are welcome and we pretty much get along
with everyone.

What: House of Sheol AUGUST 2007 Meeting

When: August 31, 2007 at 5:15 pm

Where: Shack & Cornerstore
567 Stephenson
Stone Mountain, GA
30087

directions: from Conyers, GA take 20 West to 124 also known as Turner
Hill exit, make a right away from StoneCrest Mall and onto 124/Turner
Hill. Stay on Turner Hill then turn left on Stephenson. The Shack is a
cute little blue building on the left side. The food and service is
great here. This is my favorite place to eat!

http://mapquest.com

For more information email me:
attal...@aol.com

Many Blessings,

Vampire Libby

St.Jimmy

Jul 1, 2007, 10:04:52 AM7/1/07
to Natural Born Vampires
Haha yer if i went I'd better be careful a vampire doesn't suck my
blood or I might die LMAO!
Damn wish I could go to see all the try-hards. Bet no one here would
show up because they aren't really vampires. Or come turning up trying
to look like a vampire. Im not saying all of you, but I just think it
isn't possible to be a vampire thats all

Vampire Libby Hodges, Queen of Sheol

Jul 17, 2007, 1:47:26 AM7/17/07
to Natural Born Vampires
I thought that for many years; but in my heart I always knew that
vampires were in fact very real. I am the third one in my family which
is kind of weird most families only have one. Actually most of the
people just wear jeans and t-shirt to the meetings. We might have one
are two people show up all decked out in there ritual stuff but not
many. Here are some books I have found very helpful to me in the
past.

1. Psychic Development For Beginners- William W. Hewitt
2. Wicca Craft-Gerina Dunwich
3. The Holy Angels-Mother Alexander
4. Shades of Sheol- Philip S. Johnson
5. Gothic Grimoire-Konstantinos
6. Vampire Grimoire-Father Sebastion (if you can find anything by him
it is good) co author of black veil
7. Old Souls- Tom Shroder
8. The Earth Path -Starhawk (most elemetal vampires will benefit from
Native American studies)
9. Past Lives- Peter and Elizabeth Fenwick
10. The Vampire Book-J. Gordon Melton
11.Witches Spell-A- Day Almanac-
12-Using You Chakras- Ruth White
13. The Psychic Vampire Codex- Michelle Belanger (a very published psi
vampire and co-author of Black Veil)
I think the black veil or ok guidelines but of course one can not
agree with all things.
14. The Science of Vampires-Katherine Ramsland, Ph.D) if vampires do
not exist then maybe since she has a doctorare she should chose
another subject of interest. What do yo think.
15. Psychic Vampires-Joe H. Slate, Ph. D.
16. The Healer's Manual-Ted Andrews
17. Spirit Guides and Angels Guardians- Richard Webster
18. Charm Spells & Formulas-Ray T. Marlbrough
19. Beyond Reincarnation-Joe H. Slate PH.D
20. Magi- Adrian Gilbert
21. The Sacred Pipe-Black Elk
22. Forest of the Vampire-Charles Phillips and Associates
23. Santeria- Migene Gonzalez-Wippler
24. Rituals and Spells-Migene Gonzalez-Wippler

Now not everything in these books are about vampires. But if one is a
vampire and has experienced a vampire awakening that consist of the
past regression knowledge that one was a vampire in a past life, is a
vampire in this life, and will be a vampire experiencing a
reincarnation with all future lives then some of things in these books
might be of use and help. If one is not and has no personal vampire
awakening to go with these books will not help at all.

Also here are some more things I have notice upon speaking to other
vampires over the past 15 years:

Here is a list of things that you may want to pass on to fellow
vampires who are in the awakening process. Maybe knowing others have
these same experiences may help them.

1. psychic abilities- prior knowledge of future events.
2. Psychic/telepathic abilities- concerning elements, forces of nature
and animals, people
3. Contact with Angels-vampires can talk to angels, see the color of
angels' wings, and request angels to do miracles.
4. Healing by touch- Vampires can touch people and relieve/soothe pain
and sometimes heal by touch;if it is God's Will.
5. Speak to Animals-Vampires have familiars and they can talk to speak
with. Familiars can be human, animal, spirits, angels or a force of
nature.
6. Feeding off Energy-Vampires can feed off the energy of people,
angels, God, and elements. Vampire Feeding can be sanguine, psi/prana,
elemental or a hybrid (combination of methods)
7. Healing Energy-Vampires give off healing energy.
8. Exorcisms-Vampires can perform exorcisms provided the person is not
lusting and wanting the demonic presence to stay. Because vampires can
perform exorcisms so easily it is rather foolish for any Satanic Group
to seek them out because the vampire can put the Satanic Cults legion
with the Devil at risk. Any vampire worth their salt can perform an
exorcism and get rid of a legion of demeans unless the person is
lusting after the demonic force and does not want the demonic presence
to leave them.
9. Ecstasy of Vampires-This is something that can happen to vampires
before, during, or after the awakening process. Vampires much like the
Ecstasy of Saint Teresa. The Vampire feels a complete sense of
pleasure, wholeness, oneness with all creation and God, and a peace
here on earth that nothing they have ever felt compares to; nor will
anything ever compare to this feeling during the awakening process.
Vampire feels that they have experienced the complete joy and Goodness
of God and the vampire energy or Sheol of which all vampire souls are
apart of is one with them.
10. Elevation of Vampires- this usually happens during the awakening
process the vampire may have objects or even themselves float either
while awoke are in dreams.
11. Last but not least vampires may have Vampiric Stigmatas that is
were a mark or vampire birth mark will appear on the body that was not
there prior to the awakening. This mark will not go away and it just
appears. It is not an injury from something that happened in the
physical world or present day now. It is a mark that appears from a
past life.
12. The Vampire will awaken and feed either sanguine, psi/prana.
elemental or a combination of feeding methods. It is the vampires
nature to protect, feed, create, and heal.
13. Near Death, or Death Experiences, Astral Projection, Dream
Weaving, Visions.
14. Contrary to belief vampires are not allergic to garlic, crosses,
holy water, sunlight, or churches. Real vampires usually do not sweat
alot, do not like water much to drink that is, and smell freakishly
nice. what I mean by that is that a real vampire sometimes may not
shower for weeks on end and any normal person would be funky as hell
but a vampire might smell like flowers or have very little body odor.
Although most vampires like to have good hygeine; if put under
conditions were this is not possible it is amazing how long it takes
them to really start smelling bad compared to mundane humans. Also
vampire familiars might smell like flowers to.

I hope this information is useful to someone. Please if I have missed
anything that you may have gone through in your awakening please post
it so it may be of help to our vampire brothers and sisters. Keep in
mind some of the books are written from a positive stand point and
some are written from a negative stand point. A lot of this has to do
with the time in history known as the Vampire Holocaust. During this
time Christians had anyone they thought to be vampire killed by either
hanging, stake through the heart, burning alive, are being beheaded.
There is a book called "The Truth About Vampires" by Gabriel Ronay;
that details the vampire holocaust and the Christians who supported
it. If you have some painful memories from past vampire lives this
book will kind of make your blood boil. I could not go to church with
my christian sister for about two weeks after reading this book. Then
I got over it and was like the "Christians were ignorant about
vampires." This is why we must speak up ourselves all people know
about real vampires is folklore and the Hollywood movies which really
do not deal with real vampires at all. Listed above are some things
that happen to vampires see if any of this stuff applies to you.

Many Blessings,

Vampire Libby

St.Jimmy

Jul 20, 2007, 5:38:59 AM7/20/07
to Natural Born Vampires
All that reading has given me a headache lol.
What is everyone trying to say? that vampires are satanic or what? I
dont really understand. And IF there were vampires wouldnt everyone be
a vampire?? Can someone please explain, if its even true that is. Im
not sure of anything after this week...and certainly dont trust anyone.

St.Jimmy

Jul 20, 2007, 5:40:09 AM7/20/07
to Natural Born Vampires
And how can it be your favourite place to eat? All bloods the same
right? LMAO

Vampire Libby Hodges, Queen of Sheol

Jul 21, 2007, 5:40:37 PM7/21/07
to Natural Born Vampires
You are so funny St. Jimmy, I get a kick out of all of your post. Most
vampires eat human food too almost everyday; because vampires are
human too.

St.Jimmy

Jul 22, 2007, 5:56:59 AM7/22/07
to Natural Born Vampires
Wow someone here may like me?! ok then...thanks...
Oh so it is just people pretending they some mythical creature,
thingy? So basically cannibals!!! haha knew it. gross. XD
So how you get your name, whats Queen Of Sheol meant to mean?

St.Jimmy

Jul 22, 2007, 6:03:46 AM7/22/07
to Natural Born Vampires
Are vampires religious? Most of what you were saying does sound
religious in a way..
And theres no such thing as demons or the devil, lucifer, whatever.
Thats just all made up.

Haha jehovahs witness at my door today, im scared :( They kinda
mental, seriously (THE WORLDS GOING TO END!!!!) lmao

They nice, but over the top XD