Update from Georgia - SOA Watch - Two CWers arrested at the end of the day......

Frank Cordaro

Nov 22, 2010, 7:27:31 AM11/22/10
to National CW E-mail List, Google Iowa Peace List E-mail
"Two more young people joined the growing list of Prisoners of
Conscience, risking extended federal prison time and fines. David
Omandi of the Los Angeles Catholic Worker and Christopher Spicer of
the White Rose Catholic Worker of Chicago took their witness to the
School of the Americas, after jumping over the first set of
barbed-wire fencing at the entrance to the base, and were immediately
detained by military police amidst cheers from supporters" excerpt
from below report.

Police Arrest Press at SOA Vigil 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFp3rsJSTw&feature=player_embedded