Red Patent Leather Moleskine Diary

brandy

Aug 21, 2008, 10:55:02 AM8/21/08
to Moleskinerie
The Patent Leather Limited Edition ones come out tomorrow. They cost
$50 at Barnes and Nobles. They are not on Amazon. I heard that there
is only one retailer per country or something like that. There are
also limited edition hard cover notebooks coming out at the regular
price.

Anyone getting either of these?

I have decided not to get the patent leather as I'm not a diary
journal keeper. I don't like dates printed on my pages. I may get the
red hardcover though.

Evan Edwards

Aug 21, 2008, 1:16:37 PM8/21/08
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday 21 August 2008, brandy wrote:
> Anyone getting either of these?
>
> I have decided not to get the patent leather as I'm not a diary
> journal keeper. I don't like dates printed on my pages. I may get the
> red hardcover though.

My wife is considering it but thinks it unlikely. She uses two -- one as
a lab book for her research, and one as a personal book. They get heavy use
and are the extra large size, the latter of which is why she likely won't get
one. Function over form, although she likes the form of the patent leather.

--
Evan "JabberWokky" Edwards
http://www.cheshirehall.org/

Jack

Aug 22, 2008, 11:56:42 PM8/22/08
to Moleskinerie
On Aug 21, 7:55 am, brandy <brandybwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone getting either of these?

Honestly, I can't justify a $50 notebook. If I'm going to spend that
much, I'll get something hand-bound or something. ;)

They sure look nice, though.

Jack