Kikkerland Moleskine Distributor's Response

Daly de Gagne

Aug 21, 2006, 12:04:30 PM8/21/06
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com, noteb...@googlegroups.com, Getting Things Done
I have just had a very nice reply from my  post over the weekend to Jeroen Kuiper <jku...@kikkerland.com> .

Kikkerland is a major distributor, and provides distribution to Canada.

I think it is important that this company get as much documentation of our Moleskine problems as possible.

He would appreciate concrete examples of problems.

I gather he is aware of the issue, and wants to deal with it in a timely manner.

I also had an auto-reply from Modo e Modo, which in itself is a first. I hope it will be followed with an actual reply -- I believe from the auto- reply that they are back from vacation today.

Daly

--
Discuss and learn about David Allen's Getting Things Done:

Armand

Aug 22, 2006, 11:34:06 AM8/22/06
to Moleskinerie
Kikkerland Design Inc, US distributors for Moleskine is requesting that
you send them the actual damaged notebooks for replacement.

Kikkerland Design Inc.
423-427 West 127th Street
New York, NY 10027.

Tel: 212-678-2250

For those outside the U.S., please contact your local distributor.

Kindly furnish photos (full shot and macros of damage area) to us at
Moleskinerie <molesk...@gmail.com> so we can post them online with
your name/GoogleGroups address.

Daly de Gagne

Aug 22, 2006, 11:36:22 AM8/22/06
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com, noteb...@googlegroups.com, Getting Things Done
Further to my last post, I had a reply from simplymoleskine.com asking for more information about the problem of quality, and I have just sent them a lengthy post detailing the issues.

Somewhat disappointingly, I have heard nothing back from Moleskineus, other than an auto-reply that my post would be attended to -- the auto-reply is one step closer to getting a response from these guys than I have yet seen. Will they go the distance, and actually respond, I do not know?

Also I got what I assume is an auto-reply from Modo e Modo advising that the annual vacation is over as of yesterday, and that my post will be dealt with when they are back to work. Again, this auto-reply is a first.

Daly

Michael G. Ellis CPA

Aug 22, 2006, 12:58:36 PM8/22/06
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
A good sign and yes August all or most business is closed for vacation, the ritual for sure. I just bought some new Cahier jounrnals the XL (China) and going to check them out this week.