Important Notice on recent discussions

1 view

molesk...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2006, 11:59:03 AM8/22/06
to Moleskinerie
A long-time reader with experience on these matters informed us that
from his observations he believes some purportedly separate
posts/responses in Moleskinerie or Notebookism GoogleGroups may be
authored by only one person.

Whatever the intention is, we are in the process of investigating.
Suffice it to say, these actions are "not advisable". :)

Respectfully,

Armand B. Frasco
www.moleskinerie.com

Daly de Gagne

Aug 22, 2006, 12:23:02 PM8/22/06
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
Armand, I agree whole heartedly with you.

If there is a concern about quality, our ability to influence the companies involved depends primarily on our credibility.

If there is someone using more than one identity with the intention of helping the "cause" he or she is running the risk of undermining it instead.

Incidentally, I was just in touch with my supplier, McNally Robinson Books in Winnipeg, and within minutes of receiving it I had a reply telling me that they were going to pass the information onto the local representative of the company that provides Moleskines in Canada. I was also invited to bring into the store examples of poor quality.

As that email in reply to mine was being written by someone else, I had called the local store manager who advised that I could return product still in its wrapper even though I no longer had the bills.

I was impressed with the service!

Daly

molesk...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2006, 1:04:11 PM8/23/06
to Moleskinerie
Fellow Moleskine users and friends:

First of all thanks for your recent spirited discussions here on
Moleskinerie and in our communities at GoogleGroups and FLICKR among
others. This shows how concerned we are for the quality and ethics of
this brand. Rest assured all these have not fallen on deaf ears.
Kikkerland Design, US distributor for Moleskine is making sure these
issues are relayed to the concerned company. They have also requested
those of us with defective products to get in touch with them.

In our sincere efforts to help out/ventilate our sentiments let us
remember to keep this discourse civil, direct to the point and
constructive.

I began this personal website as a place to gather for those of us who
share diverse interests in the arts and culture. Efforts to turn this
blog into something negative was not my intention and when, as I always
warned, running Moleskinerie.com is no longer fun I will quit.

Peace. Paix. Paz.

Notice originally posted here:
www.moleskinerie.com/2006/08/moleskine_qc_le.html#comments