Holiday Stickers

mike jack

Oct 18, 2005, 3:02:55 AM10/18/05
to Moleskinerie
I recently purchased a Moleskine Daily Planner (the lg size). I'd like
to know if there are any holiday stickers i can use, since holidays are
not noted in the calendar. I've seen them mentioned in a moleskine
related blog but now i can't find it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Evan Edwards

Oct 18, 2005, 6:23:24 AM10/18/05
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
Flylady sells some, although I'm not sure they are what you are looking
for. I found some at Big Lots that were decent. Personally, I just
highlight in orange holidays, vacations and weekends when out of town
visitors are staying over.

Ah... asking Froogle brings up several:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=+calendar+stickers

Noteworthy are:

http://rubberstampstore.com/html/308/calendar-stickers.html
http://tinyurl.com/das4a
http://www.barebooks.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=259

Most are too frou-frou for my tastes, but that's what you're going to find
in 98% of the sticker packages out there.

--
Evan "JabberWokky" Edwards
http://www.cheshirehall.org/

psud...@earthlink.net

Oct 19, 2005, 6:51:40 PM10/19/05
to Moleskinerie
Franklin Covey Stores have some small stickers that will work great.
They are relatively small (approx 1/4 inch) and have transparent
backgrounds. They have different sets, but there is one that has a
sticker for each holiday.

Richard Jack

Oct 19, 2005, 9:57:51 PM10/19/05
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com

Evan Edwards

Oct 20, 2005, 1:37:50 AM10/20/05
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
Nifty! These are them, I presume:

http://www.shop.com/op/aprod-p4120719?sourceid=3

There are also the other sticker sets in the series:

http://www.shop.com/op/aprod-p4120721?sourceid=3
http://www.shop.com/op/aprod-p4120718?sourceid=3
http://www.shop.com/op/aprod-p4120720?sourceid=3

I don't recall seeing them when I last visited a store.

psud...@earthlink.net

Oct 20, 2005, 7:23:32 PM10/20/05
to Moleskinerie
Those are the stickers I was referring to. At the stores in Atlanta,
they are either around the counter or in the accessories area.

molesk...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2005, 7:11:18 PM10/23/05
to Moleskinerie