18 month weekly planner

1 view

rjo...@gmail.com

May 12, 2006, 1:25:13 PM5/12/06
to Moleskinerie
Is there still going to be an 18 month(July 06 - Dec 07) weekly planner
in a softcover red? I read a rumor about it a few months ago, and now
all the 2007 planners are out and I can only find a hardcover red one.
If anyone knows where I can get a softcover red 18 month weekly planner
please send me a link to it.

Message has been deleted

Jim-L

May 25, 2006, 4:39:25 PM5/25/06
to Moleskinerie
Go on Ebay, search on the seller "Moleskinerie"

I bought an 18-month, July 06 - Dec 07, black cover, 19.98.

stewar...@gmail.com

May 26, 2006, 10:29:35 AM5/26/06
to Moleskinerie
With the 18 month planner, there are the four pages of Timetables. What
are those for and how do you use them? I just got mine from Amazon in
the mail, and it is just delicious!

molesk...@gmail.com

May 26, 2006, 2:32:12 PM5/26/06
to Moleskinerie
Go on Ebay, search on the seller "Moleskinerie"

I checked and the seller seems to have gone out of business:

"No longer a registered user"

Last comment: "I paid, but the seller never sent the item/ this seller
is a fraud!" by kgwilcox

Reminder: Moleskinerie.com IS NOT ASSOCIATED with this seller in any
way.

Jim-L

May 27, 2006, 2:58:17 PM5/27/06
to Moleskinerie

Jim-L wrote:
> Go on Ebay, search on the seller "Moleskinerie"
>
> I bought an 18-month, July 06 - Dec 07, black cover, 19.98.

Oops! Freudian keyboard slip! the ebay seller's handle is
"Moleskinebooks," not "Moleskinerie" (which is this newsgroup :) He
presently has 142 items listed for sale, all Moleskines, including the
18-mo calendar.

However, I'm not recommening him/her/it. Another poster here quoted
someone else (not visible to me) who complained abiout paying and not
receiving. I paid for the calendar, received a message on May 15 with
tracking number. the tracking number says the P.O. received "notice
to expect receipt" of shipment. No activity in 12 days. Two
messasges to the seller and no answer. I plan to give it another few
days, and then reverse payment through Paypal or my credit card.

Oh yes, that 19.98 was minimum bid price plus shipping. A review of
his items shows that he often has minimum bid price, or the "pay it
now." It looks like people have been wining on tghe minima bids, a few
using the pay it now. So his present listsings, of the same items,
have an increased starting minimum. He was competitive to other
sellers, but no longer. Something smells here.

Matthew Johnson

May 27, 2006, 3:30:36 PM5/27/06
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
It's really none of my business from whom you buy these things, but
www.moleskineus.com is the best. I know I've written something
similar in other places (maybe 43folders) but every single time I
order something from them I am amazed at how quickly it arrives. Not
only that, but the one time they actually messed something up (sent a
ruled cahier instead of a plain) they sent me the correct order with
no charge and told me to keep what they had sent. The customer is a
priority to them.

Matthew

arm...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2006, 6:49:00 PM6/3/06
to Moleskinerie
The cover seems nice, but the paper feels thin compared to my pocket
notebook. Also, the elastic band is noticably looser and thinner! Not
too impressed really...

Satan Motors wrote:
> I just bought one today, in Athens, Greece, and came on to write about
> it, and saw this question.
>
> I assume you can order it, if it's already available in some shops.
>
> Anyway, here are my impressions of it. This inside is the same as what
> we've seen before, except that there's a plain lined page to the right
> of every spread. This looks very useful, because you can make notes
> about the week which is on the left.
>
> This is the first example I've seen of a Moleskine softcover. The cover
> is very nice, seems very durable, and feels more like leather than the
> usual kind. It feels like naugahyde, actually. My guess is that this
> kind of cover will be more durable than the hardcover, particularly at
> the spine. I'm pretty gentle with my Moleskines, but the oilcloth, or
> whatever it is, tends to tear a little bit at the corners.
>
> The elastic band seems different, too. It's hard to describe -- a bit
> more elastic? The marker ribbon is the same, but the big difference now
> is the pocket at the back. It's been redesigned. It's not the
> accordion-type pocket we know, with black material at the top and
> bottom, but just a plain envelope-type of thing, which does not open up
> very much. Perhaps the soft cover and the old pocket don't go together
> well, something to do with the glue, but I doubt it. It looks like
> they're starting to cut corners. I've never really used the pockets
> that much, so I don't mind, but others will be pissed off about this,
> no doubt.
>
> I write with a Vanishing Point, filled with Quink, and have noticed
> that the two last notebooks I've bought, a large straight ruled one and
> this 18-month thing, don't seem to absorb as much as ink as the old
> ones. I mean, pen seems to skip only in these two new notebooks. Has
> anyone else noticed a change in paper Moleskine lately? Have they
> perhaps changed the weight? Some people have pointed out that the
> Moleskine logo on the back cover has changed a little bit, and the
> change in paper seems to have coincided with this.
>
> (The logo on the back cover of the 18-month weekly planner, by the way,
> is very deeply imprinted, and the letters are not as thick.)

Jim-L

Jun 3, 2006, 8:12:04 PM6/3/06
to Moleskinerie
On which product, brand, model?

arm...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2006, 12:16:06 AM6/4/06
to Moleskinerie
The Planner, black, large size. The pocket size one was just too small
print, and areas to schedule were so tiny. But then again, I write
kinda big...

Jim-L wrote:
> On which product, brand, model?

StingRay5

Jun 9, 2006, 4:25:10 PM6/9/06
to Moleskinerie

stewar...@gmail.com wrote:
> With the 18 month planner, there are the four pages of Timetables. What
> are those for and how do you use them? I just got mine from Amazon in
> the mail, and it is just delicious!

You can probably use it for whatever you want, but to me it seems
perfect for a college student's class schedule. One set for Fall
semester, another for the Spring.