Mondadori reading kit (Moleskine case)

nick.g...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2006, 2:12:02 PM2/5/06
to Moleskinerie
In Italy the editor Mondadori promotes reading 3u various gadgets and
accessories like this reading kit; pls note the orange stripe, perfect
for any Moleskine-savvy user.

Have a look:-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandolfi64/95356252/in/set-1533580/

BuBi Au Yeung

Feb 5, 2006, 10:00:26 PM2/5/06
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
hi, in fact, patrick ng design a case for moleskine and put in the production too,

S. William Schulz

Feb 6, 2006, 7:44:31 AM2/6/06
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
On 2/5/06, BuBi Au Yeung <bub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, in fact, patrick ng design a case for moleskine and put in the
> production too,

Is this case available for sale somewhere?

Speedmaster

Feb 6, 2006, 7:58:28 AM2/6/06
to Moleskinerie
Very cool, I like it!

Chris
http://amateureconblog.blogspot.com/

Cinemafia

Feb 6, 2006, 3:44:04 PM2/6/06
to Moleskinerie
I love both of these! I've found some similar products locally,
however they're ultimately made of cheap materials and would likely
fall apart after a few weeks of use. These look sturdy and
well-crafted.

nick.g...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2006, 4:12:24 PM2/6/06
to Moleskinerie
For what I know it is sold in Italy only and no, they don't have an
online store or an e-commerce shop on eBay. I still wonder whether they
(Mondadori) made it or just bought somewhere, in the latter case it
should be available maybe with another brand.

nick.g...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2006, 4:15:23 PM2/6/06
to Moleskinerie
The crafting doesn't appear THAT sturdy to me (having it in my hands),
yet the material is virtually undestructable. Hope it will make a good
and lasting companion :-)

BuBi Au Yeung

Feb 6, 2006, 9:15:33 PM2/6/06
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
the case by patrick ng is still in production , and he mentioned he may have distributor in states and would try other distributor if possible, pls see