Norton Commando For Sale

Walsh, Joe (GE Healthcare)

Apr 28, 2009, 2:06:54 PM4/28/09
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Howdy,

A friend of mine, Glenn, has a 1973, 750cc Norton Commando Roadster for sale. This bike went through a rebuild a decade or more ago and shortly after that got mothballed. Glenn picked it up and has a couple of hundred miles on it now. Says that the engine is great, tires are questionable, speedo gearbox was busted so he does not really know how many miles are on it. Speedo has since been repaired. He said that he was looking to get $4000. I get the feeling that if someone walked up, he might exchange it for 35 Mr. Ben Franklins if duly persuaded by a righteous person and a big box of beer...but you'd have to work on that.

If someone is interested please ping me off line, I'll provide contact information.

Otherwise, looking forward to seeing some VinMoto types at the Sly Fox tonight.

Joe