FW: X-mas planet update.

Joseph Gilbert Thompson

Dec 17, 2006, 3:06:47โ€ฏPM12/17/06
to ALPH...@groups.msn.com, ALPH...@googlegroups.com, Galaxy...@googlegroups.com, GALAXY...@groups.msn.com, MAVERICCO...@groups.msn.com, tore...@aim.com, PROJECTTIME...@groups.msn.com, MAVERIC...@googlegroups.com, LARGEPETERBIG...@googlegroups.com, JOSEPHGILB...@groups.msn.com, JOESS...@groups.msn.com, MavericLionsEnt...@googlegroups.com, Battlestati...@googlegroups.com, MAVERICCOMI...@groups.msn.com, maveri...@hotmail.com, carl...@hotmail.com, carl...@hotmail.com, TheAdventuresof...@groups.msn.com, PrinceEricK...@groups.msn.com, MAVERI...@groups.msn.com

> [...]
>cookies that they had packed, washing them down with milk that they had
>packed in a thermos.
>It was not long before the boys got bored with waiting. Joe drifted off to
>sleep and eventually Christopher began to doze.
>They were just settling in when a bright light awakened them. The boys
>jumped to their feet startled and looked up.
>The huge ship floated over the square. It was easily as big as one of the
>interstellar liners that took people from the Motherworld to the colonies
>and back. Ahead of it, on a long boom, floated the eight warp engines of
>legend. There was no doubting that this was Santaโ€™s Starship.
>Recovering from his awe, Chris took out his Popโ€™s recorder and turned it
>on, aiming the lens at the huge ship.
>A hatch opened in the belly of the vessel and a tractor beam bathed the
>square in its eerie blue-violet glow.
>โ€œThe elves are coming,โ€ said Joe.
>โ€œUh-huh,โ€ said Chris, busily scanning the big ship.
>Tiny figures appeared in the open hatch and stepped into the beam. Each
>carried a heavy burden and dropped in slow motion toward the ground.
>As each of the tiny robots reached the ground it shouldered its bag and
>headed off toward different destinations.
>The boys watched wide eyed as the machines went about their work. Once
>again it took Chris a few seconds to remember what he was doing and get
>pictures of the tiny workers as they came and went from the levitation
>beam.
>The elves were clear of the beam when a small figure came out of the
>shadows and ran toward it.
>The boys squinted for a beat and then recognized the figure.
>โ€œThatโ€™s Chrissy,โ€ said Joe. โ€œHow did she get here?โ€
>โ€œShe followed us,โ€ growled Chris. โ€œWe got to get her or something bad will
>happen.โ€
>Both boys jumped to their feet and headed for the levitation spot.
>But they were too late. Chrissy reached the spot and was lifted up toward
>the gaping hatch of the starship.
>Chris reached the square first and was swept off his feet and into space.
>Joe hesitated and looked up as his brother disappeared into the ship.
>He almost decided to run home and wake up Mom and Pop, but would much
>rather face the uncertainty in the hold of the big ship than face his
>parents alone. Joe stepped forward and was whisked away.
>***
>
>Tim and Richard were surprised to find a little, human girl in the cargo
>hold of the ship.
>The two T-bears came from a small town in the equatorial forest of the
>Christmas Planet and had signed on as seasonal workers on Nick Kringleโ€™s
>starship. Both wanted to be spacers and Santa was the foremost spacer on
>their homeworld. So theyโ€™d flown north to Christmastown and applied for
>jobs as starship engineers.
>***

>Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search: Try it now!

X-masPlanetstory.doc

Joseph Gilbert Thompson

Dec 17, 2006, 3:07:40โ€ฏPM12/17/06
to LARGEPETERBIG...@googlegroups.com, ALPH...@groups.msn.com, ALPH...@googlegroups.com, Galaxy...@googlegroups.com, GALAXY...@groups.msn.com, MAVERICCO...@groups.msn.com, tore...@aim.com, PROJECTTIME...@groups.msn.com, MAVERIC...@googlegroups.com, JOSEPHGILB...@groups.msn.com, JOESS...@groups.msn.com, MavericLionsEnt...@googlegroups.com, Battlestati...@googlegroups.com, MAVERICCOMI...@groups.msn.com, maveri...@hotmail.com, carl...@hotmail.com, carl...@hotmail.com, TheAdventuresof...@groups.msn.com, PrinceEricK...@groups.msn.com, MAVERI...@groups.msn.com

SUPERMAN

Dec 18, 2006, 11:10:00โ€ฏAM12/18/06
to Maveric Lions Entertainment Group
The Christmas Planet
Notice to all publishers of Children's stories-this piece written
here is for sale to anyone wishing to publish new and original stories
for children of all ages.
FW: X-mass planet update.
Email updates to me cancel my email updates
All 2 messages in topic - view as tree
From: Joseph Gilbert Thompson - view profile
Date: Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:06 pm
Email: "Joseph Gilbert Thompson" <josephgilbertthomp...@hotmail.com>
Not yet ratedRating:
Show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

>take a vid of it. And if the elf bots and St. Nick showed themselves-ditto.

>The boys dressed warm and crept out of the house, carrying their Dad's
>digital recorder/camera. If they lost it, or broke it, they would be in
>deep trouble. But if they returned with a vid of Santa's ship they would be

>heroes-at least to all the kids. Adults didn't seem to care much about the

>Santa legend. Which is what put doubts in the minds of their more cynical

>peers-Chris Charles among them.

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=htt...

X-masPlanetstory.doc
47K Download

From: Joseph Gilbert Thompson - view profile
Date: Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:07 pm
Email: "Joseph Gilbert Thompson" <josephgilbertthomp...@hotmail.com>
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&pop=1&ping=1

THE CHRISTMAS PLANET"

>From: "Joseph Gilbert Thompson" <josephgilbertthomp...@hotmail.com>
>To: ALPHAS...@groups.msn.com, ALPH...@googlegroups.com,
>Galaxy...@googlegroups.com, GALAXYBEI...@groups.msn.com,
>MAVERICCOMICSGR...@groups.msn.com, toreus...@aim.com,
>PROJECTTIMESTALKERS...@groups.msn.com, MAVERIC...@googlegroups.com,
>LARGEPETERBIG...@googlegroups.com,
>JOSEPHGILBERTTHOMP...@groups.msn.com, JOESSOAP...@groups.msn.com,
>MavericLionsEnt...@googlegroups.com,
>Battlestati...@googlegroups.com,
>MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUD...@groups.msn.com, mavericcom...@hotmail.com,
>carlt3...@hotmail.com, carl3...@hotmail.com,
>TheAdventuresofShawnMacKalas...@groups.msn.com,
>PrinceEricKhorumRhan...@groups.msn.com, MAVERICLI...@groups.msn.com

>Subject: FW: X-mas planet update.
>Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:06:47 -0500

>themselves-ditto.

> >The boys dressed warm and crept out of the house, carrying their Dad's
> >digital recorder/camera. If they lost it, or broke it, they would be in
> >deep trouble. But if they returned with a vid of Santa's ship they would
>be

> >heroes-at least to all the kids. Adults didn't seem to care much about

>the
> >Santa legend. Which is what put doubts in the minds of their more cynical

> >peers-Chris Charles among them.

>http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=htt...

><< X-masPlanetstory.doc >>

FW: This week in ALPHA SITE
All 2 messages in topic - view as tree - edit manager options
From: Joseph Thompson - view profile
Date: Tues, Oct 17 2006 11:42 am
Email: "Joseph Thompson" <toreus...@msn.com>
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=137&all_topics=0

.And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
Joseph Gilbert Thompson.
DOC THOMPSON.YE EDITOR AND CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR OF
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
tore...@msn.com
6142 Torresdale Avenue.Philadelphia,Pa,19135-3718.
be kind or don't bother sending.
MAVERIC COMICS GROUP manager
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
Latest News: Tina Small is Goddess Earth Mother
if you think a thing is impossable,then you'll make it impossable.
http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in
Holiday
cash from MSN today!
http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us

>From: MavericLionsEntertainmentGroup group <nor...@googlegroups.com>
>To: MavericLionsEntertainmentGroup digest subscribers <MavericLionsEnt...@googlegroups.com>
>Subject: 2 new messages in 1 topic - digest
>Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:25:10 +0000
>

>Maveric Lions Entertainment Group
>http://groups.google.com/group/MavericLionsEntertainmentGroup
>
>MavericLionsEnt...@googlegroups.com
>
>Today's topics:
>
>* FW: X-mas planet update. - 2 messages, 1 author
> http://groups.google.com/group/MavericLionsEntertainmentGroup/browse_thread/thread/5de215199b4069c3

>TOPIC: FW: X-mas planet update.
>http://groups.google.com/group/MavericLionsEntertainmentGroup/browse_thread/thread/5de215199b4069c3
>
>== 1 of 2 ==
>Date: Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:06 pm
>From: "Joseph Gilbert Thompson"

> >take a vid of it. And if the elf bots and St. Nick showed themselves-ditto.

> >The boys dressed warm and crept out of the house, carrying their Dad's
> >digital recorder/camera. If they lost it, or broke it, they would be in
> >deep trouble. But if they returned with a vid of Santa's ship they would be

> >heroes-at least to all the kids. Adults didn't seem to care much about the

> >Santa legend. Which is what put doubts in the minds of their more cynical

> >peers-Chris Charles among them.

>== 2 of 2 ==
>Date: Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:07 pm
>From: "Joseph Gilbert Thompson"

> >themselves-ditto.

> > >The boys dressed warm and crept out of the house, carrying their Dad's
> > >digital recorder/camera. If they lost it, or broke it, they would be in
> > >deep trouble. But if they returned with a vid of Santa's ship they would
> >be

> > >heroes-at least to all the kids. Adults didn't seem to care much about

> >the
> > >Santa legend. Which is what put doubts in the minds of their more cynical

> > >peers-Chris Charles among them.

>To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
>http://groups.google.com/group/MavericLionsEntertainmentGroup/subscribe
>
>To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to ab...@googlegroups.com

>Google Groups: http://groups.google.com
Maveric Lions Productions-Maveric Comics- Maveric Lions Comic Group
. By Joseph Gilbert Thompson and Carl E. Thompson
c 2006 Maveric Lion Productions
Maveric Lions Productions-Maveric Comics- Maveric Lions Comic Group-
Maveric Film- Maveric Lions Film- Maveric Lions Maveric Lions Adult
webzines Group-Maveric Lions Toys-Maveric Lions Games- Maveric Lions
Adult Magazines Group-Maveric Lions Games-Maveric Lions Webzines Group-

Maveric Lions Cartoons-
Maveric Lions Entertainment Group-All right reserved.
All right reserved, all characters and their distinctive likeness and
related elements featured here, are the trademark of Maveric Lions
Entertainment Group. All text and illustrations featured here and other

places, whether in publication or online is trademarks of Maveric Lions

Productions and Maveric Lions Entertainment Group.
Reply current mail address
Results for "Country: USA, Owner: Maveric lions, Trademark: Maveric
lions": 0.
sincerely yours-Upward Onward Maveric.
MAVERIC LIONS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
POST OFFICE BOX 22505.LANDTITLE BUILDING, Philadelphia, Pa, 19110
6640 Torresdale Avenue,Philadelphia,Pa,19135
6142 Torresdale Avenue,Philadelphia,Pa,19135
935 North 42ND Street,Philadelphia,Pa,19131
215-231-7600
cell 215-917-2849

Joseph Gilbert Thompson

Dec 18, 2006, 11:21:29โ€ฏAM12/18/06
to LARGEPETERBIG...@googlegroups.com, ALPH...@groups.msn.com, ALPH...@googlegroups.com, Galaxy...@googlegroups.com, GALAXY...@groups.msn.com, MAVERICCO...@groups.msn.com, tore...@aim.com, PROJECTTIME...@groups.msn.com, MAVERIC...@googlegroups.com, JOSEPHGILB...@groups.msn.com, JOESS...@groups.msn.com, MavericLionsEnt...@googlegroups.com, Battlestati...@googlegroups.com, MAVERICCOMI...@groups.msn.com, maveri...@hotmail.com, carl...@hotmail.com, carl...@hotmail.com, TheAdventuresof...@groups.msn.com, PrinceEricK...@groups.msn.com, MAVERI...@groups.msn.com

THE CHRISTMAS PLANET
Category: MySpace

THE CHRISTMAS PLANET"

a new Christmas tale for children of all ages.

All 2 messages in topic -

Joseph Gilbert Thompson -
JOSEPHGILBERTTHOMP...@hotmail.com>

>From: TOREUS...@MSN.COM Reply-To:
>MavericEnter...@googlegroups.com To: "Maveric Entertainment
>Group" <MAVERICENTER...@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM> Subject: THE CHRISTMAS
>PLANET" Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 11:31:04 -0700 THE CHRISTMAS PLANET" By
>Joseph Gilbert Thompson and Carl Edward Thompson.

Two young boys Christopher Charles and his younger brother Joseph
Charles. And Christina Charles
Inexpertly find themselves aboard Santa Clauses star ship. St.Nick-Santa
Clause-Father Christmas, is actually a man, who comes from another
World-the Christmas Planet-a world where Christmas is celebrated all
Year around and Santa lives there, making toys for all the children in
The Milky Way Galaxy.-including Earth, where he was mistaken for a man,
Who lives at the North Pole.
Brother Christopher and Joseph Charles, along with his twine sister
Christina Charles become stowaways aboard the Santa's Sleigh-a star
Ship used by Santa Claus to deliver toys and gift from the legendary
Christmas Planet to all the many inhabitable worlds in the Milky Way
Galaxy, via its amazing warp drives engines.
On route, Santa's Star Ship malfunctions and begins to drift off
Course toward the Ebony Void, where time and space slow down around
Spaces most mysterious object-a black hole in space. Christmas
threatened all over the universe not to come this years, Santa Clause
must rely on the help of the two boys and their sister discovered
aboard his miraculous ship to help him fix his Santa's Sleigh star
Drive. Two do so they must given up three special gift given to them by
Santa Claus, that also contains major components to help fix the SS
ST.Nicholas warp drive. This of course is a secret test arranged by Santa
Clause to see if the children are not selfish and are willing to give up
their presents to save Christmas for all the other boys and girls at the
Christmas Planet and of course everywhere else in the Milky Way Galaxy. If
they are worthy, Brother Christopher and Joseph Charles, along with his
twine sister
Christina Charles becomes worthy to visit the Christmas Planet. A greater
reward than the presents they were given secretly by Santa himself as this
test.
The two brothers Christopher and Joseph Charles, along with his twine sister
Christina Charles then journey to the strange distant world, where Santa
Claus lives and his intergalactic work shop-that exist in the Great Northern
region of the planet, where he parks his star ship.

SS ST.Nicholas. Christmas is always celebrated on the Christmas Planet year
round between Santa Clause-aka Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick,
Father Christmas, Kris Kringle as he is known in many other places-countries
and distant worlds, believes the spirit of Christmas and goodwill should be
only celebrated on December 25th,but all year around and seems to be
celebrity somewhere on some world any time of the year on their December
25th.He shows the boys and their sister the Great metropolis known as
Christmas Town or Christmas City, as it is also called. A Christmas
parade-much the Thanksgiving Parade is celebrated at different times of the
year, depending on which is celebrating Christmas at the peculiar time.
Floats, Great Thanksgiving day balloons, marching bands and Christmas Coral
singers march past the Great Father Christmas Department store, located
central in Christmas Town. The Two young boys Christopher Charles and his
younger brother Joseph
Charles. And Christina Charles are invited to ride in Santa Clauses hover
sleigh at the end of the paraide, pulled those eight tiny rain deer of
tradition -Dasher - The first reindeer and the right-hand leader of the
sleigh before Rudolph was included. He is the speediest reindeer. Dancer -
The second reindeer and the left leader before Rudolph was included. She is
the graceful reindeer. Prancer - The third reindeer and on the right in the
second row. He is the most powerful reindeer. Vixen The fourth reindeer and
on the left-hand side in the second row. She is beautiful and also powerful
like her companion Prancer. Comet - The fifth reindeer and on the right-hand
side in the third row. He brings wonder and happiness to children when Santa
flies over everyone's houses. Cupid - The sixth reindeer and on the
left-hand side in the third row. She brings love and joy to children when
Santa flies over everyone's houses. Donner - The seventh reindeer and on the
right-hand side in the fourth row. He is the "thunder" reindeer. Blitzen.
Santa then invites them to his home St.
Sinterklaas-a great mansion with the lower end of Christmas Town, where they
have Christmas Dinner with Mrs. Clause and family, plus the elves and other
strange mythical creatures.
In the end, Santa Clause gives the Brother Christopher and Joseph Charles,
along with his twine sister
Christina Charles new presents found under his Great Christmas Tree. And he
takes them home and the SS ST.Nicholas star ship arrives just a few minutes
after he left-making sure using it miraculous temporal space warp drive to
arrive anywhere on any planet at anytime he wishes. This of course, explains
just Santa Clause and his mythical sleigh can accomplish all in just one,
single Christmas Eve night. The boys and sister stand upon the snowy front
lawn, as the father and mother greet them outside-thinking they just went
outside to play in the snow, that early Christmas morning. The family looks
up to see a tiny streak of light-possibly Santa and his sleight being pulled
by eight tiny reindeer into sky hearing him say traditional ''Merry
Christmas to all and all a good night.''.
Unknowing to all ,Santa Clause and his star ship SS ST.Nicholas is moving
out of orbit, only disguised as a sleigh and eight tiny reindeer moving
outward toward the end of the solar systems, ready to warp back toward the
Christmas Planet and onto Christmas for other boys and girls all over time
and space.
The End. Sincerely yours-Upward Onward Maveric.

By Joseph Gilbert Thompson and
Carl E. Thompson c 2006 Maveric Lion Productions Maveric Lions

Productions-Maveric Comics- Maveric Lions Productions-Maveric Comics-

Maveric Lions Comic Group
. By Joseph Gilbert Thompson and Carl E. Thompson
c 2006 Maveric Lion Productions
Maveric Lions Productions-Maveric Comics- Maveric Lions Comic Group-
Maveric Film- Maveric Lions Film- Maveric Lions Maveric Lions Adult
webzines Group-Maveric Lions Toys-Maveric Lions Games- Maveric Lions
Adult Magazines Group-Maveric Lions Games-Maveric Lions Webzines Group-

Maveric Lions Cartoons-
Maveric Lions Entertainment Group-All right reserved.
All right reserved, all characters and their distinctive likeness and
related elements featured here, are the trademark of Maveric Lions
Entertainment Group. All text and illustrations featured here and other

places, whether in publication or online is trademarks of Maveric Lions

Maveric Entertainment Group. Whether you are a manager, member, or visitor
here, we hope you enjoy this MSN group. Maveric Entertainment Group-links to
all things Maveric Comics,Maveric Entertainment Media,

Dec 18, 2006, 11:21:57โ€ฏAM12/18/06
to Maveric Lions Entertainment Group

THE CHRISTMAS PLANET"

>From :
CarlandJoe Thompson

To :
,

CC :

Subject :
X-mas planet update.

Inbox

Attachment :
X-masPlanetstory.doc (0.04 MB)

< TR>

The Christmas Planet

vid of it. And if the elf bots and St. Nick showed themselves-ditto.

The boys dressed warm and crept out of the house, carrying their Dad's
digital
recorder/camera. If they lost it, or broke it, they would be in deep
trouble.
But if they returned with a vid of Santa's ship they would be

heroes-at least to

all the kids. Adults didn't seem to care much about the Santa legend.
Which is

what put doubts in the minds of their more cynical peers-Chris

THE CHRISTMAS PLANET"

The Christmas Planet

FW: X-mass planet update.