How to ace "BM" in SPM.

mrshyukjae

Oct 9, 2006, 4:26:12 PM10/9/06
to Malaysia Students
Hi, I'm currently in Form 5 and will be sitting for my SPM real soon,
so I was wondering, if anyone can tell me how to ace my BM papers? Like
the technique to answer questions? I'm doing pretty okay for my BM but
I'm sill worried because I didn't get an A for PMR. I always run out of
time though and my paper 2 has ALWAYS been bad. The reason why I get As
is because of my paper 1 but I did quite badly for my trials. I got a
B3! :(

Sooooo, anyone mind sharing tips to answer Paper 2 with me? Thanks!

PS. I never went to any BM tuitions and my school teacher is horrible
so I have NO idea on how to answer effectively. :(

Malaysia Students

Oct 12, 2006, 3:20:03 AM10/12/06
to Malaysia Students
To increase the use of textbooks, Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia has been
created essay questions based on form 4 and 5 textbooks' syllabuses
since SPM 2004. So, you can actually spot which topics to come out in
your SPM 2006 by excluding those have had come out in SPM 2004 and
2005.

Another useful tip for you: write your essay more than 700 words to
secure a 1A in your paper 1. Yes, your essay need to be lengthy with
some relevant idioms (simpulan bahasa, peribahasa) to give the examiner
a good impression. For paper 2, you need to revise all you have learned
in form 4 and 5.

By the way, do you have any SPM or STPM 2006 Tips to share with us?
Soalan bocor?

http://malaysian-students.blogspot.com
Also, I would recommend each and everyone of you reading this post to
subcribe to Malaysia Students blog by email as this forum will no
longer be updated from November 2006 onwards. You can receive all the
latest full posts and not just the summaries from Malaysia Students
blog through free email subscription.
(http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=384103)