Book Links....

1 view

thore

Jun 30, 2007, 2:22:12 AM6/30/07
to BITS - MS Consultancy Mgmt
Hi,

The link below has many links to many books, which you can download.
Some are available : Tipping Point, Blink, Toyota Way, Freaknomiks,
etc,,,

http://nprp-bookworm.blogspot.com/2007/03/garfield_11.html

regards
Rajesh

Rajesh Yadav

Jul 2, 2007, 6:10:12 AM7/2/07
to MSCM...@googlegroups.com
Good link... Lets keep up the sharing mode open...

Rajesh

Chandan Kumar

Jul 2, 2007, 9:38:58 AM7/2/07
to MSCM...@googlegroups.com
superb...thanks a lot!!

Chandan

ravinder kulsari

Jul 2, 2007, 12:51:51 PM7/2/07
to MSCM...@googlegroups.com
Man thanks for providing the link..I was looking for a
book for so long in internet and couldnot find a free
download..and there it was in this site....

Lets say it " Economy of Network Sharing"....
(like Economoy of Large Scale)

> --
> "A RANDOM ROAD LEADS YOU NOWHERE"

Umesh Rawat

Jul 2, 2007, 1:04:48 PM7/2/07
to MSCM...@googlegroups.com
Rajesh,
Mr Puri asked for those "Consultancy Opportunities" papers that all of us submitted in the last class.
As You were absent, hence just mail Mr Puri about the progress on that uploading job as you have all those sheets.
and ask him if anything needs to be done from the students end about it.

Rajesh Yadav

Jul 2, 2007, 1:18:58 PM7/2/07
to MSCM...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

I have just now checked the status of the idea submission page and still some people needs to submit their ideas online. I would not be able to do the conversion from Paper to softcopy. This needs to be done on the individual basis.
So those who have still not updated on the http://groups.google.com/group/MSCM2007/web/consulting-opportunities page are requested to go to this page and submit their paper/idea on this.

Looking forward to see all the material soon there.

Regards,
Rajesh