MLO-Android BETA testing program

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Nov 15, 2010, 6:52:49 AM11/15/10
to MyLifeOrganized for Android
Hello All,

If you would like to participate in MLO for Android beta testing
program please download this Excel form:

http://mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/beta/MLOAndroidBetaApplicationForm.zip

Fill all the fields carefully and send it to:
support (at) mylifeorganized [d o t] net
Subject: MLO-Android BETA

Please note that not all application will be accepted at this point.
The main criteria is how useful you would be to improve MLO on Android
during beta testing period. We would prefer current mlo desktop users
with good experience in testing and extensive users of Android mobile
applications. Thanks for your understanding.

All the selected people will be invited to MLO-Beta group where more
information on the testing will be provided soon.
If you are not invited now you maybe invited in the second phase when
we will need more testers.

After beta testing with the selected beta team is over we will
announce the PUBLIC beta here on forum where everybody can download
and test MLO-Android before the FINAL release.

Thanks!
Andrey and MLO-Android team.
This conversation is locked