PSP games in yoru collection?

Susy Moorhead

Oct 10, 2007, 4:44:17 PM10/10/07
to libg...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I am interested in hearing from those libraries that have PSP games in their collections. Mostly I am concerned with how to label the tiny CDs. Our donut labels won't fit. Handwriting on them will have to be very small. Has anyone else found an easy solution to this problem?
Thanks,
Susy Moorhead
Oakland Public Library

Megan Johnson

Oct 10, 2007, 5:41:40 PM10/10/07
to LibG...@googlegroups.com

We use a permanent fine-point marker on them. And yes, the handwriting is very small. We write RHPL (our library initials) the last 6 digits of the barcode and our phone number on there.

Megan Johnson

Teen Services Librarian

Rochester Hills Public Library

500 Olde Towne Road