Florida, Thompson - Calls in the FBI for Florida Bar Rights Swindle

Bob Hurt

Mar 23, 2008, 3:57:25 AM3/23/08
to Lawmen

Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:45 AM

John B. Thompson, Attorney at Law

1172 S. Dixie Hwy., Suite 111

Coral Gables, Florida 33146

305-666-4366

amendm...@comcast.net

March 20, 2008

Jonathan Solomon

Special Agent in Charge

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Miami Field Office

16320 Northwest 2nd Avenue
North Miami Beach, FL 33169 Via Fax to 305-787-6538 and e-mail to mi...@ic.fbi.gov

Re:  Criminal Conspiracy in Violation of 18 USC 241 and 18 USC 242

Dear Special Agent Solomon:

I am in appreciative receipt of a letter dated March 11 from US Attorney Acosta to the FBI regarding the above, attached.  Please be further advised as follows:

Your Field Office’s Agent Swinerton previously opened a civil rights investigation of this criminal activity until he was improperly told to drop the investigation.  Thus, we can add obstruction of justice to the other criminal charges that must be investigated.

Specifically, The Florida Bar, criminally conspiring with two powerful Republican law firms, Miami’s Tew Cardenas and Philadelphia’s Blank Rome, have used extortion, through baseless Bar complaints and other means, to intimidate and punish me for the exercise of my pure First Amendment rights of speech, association, and religion, in clear violation of 18 USC 241, 242.  My public-spirited efforts were and are aimed at stopping the criminal distribution of sexual material harmful to minors in violation of federal law.

In addition to criminal violations of federal civil rights laws by private citizens and public officials, various predicate “RICO” acts have been committed in these regards at my expense.  Ben Kuehne, by the way, recently indicted by the United States Justice Department, is smack in the middle of all of this criminal activity.

Since Agent Swinerton was improperly intimidated into aborting the prior investigation, I now, usefully, have obtained a written admission from The Florida Bar that my activities for which The Bar and these two law firms have sought punishment are in fact constitutionally-protected speech.  Thus, The Bar itself has now admitted to the fact that these Bar complaints are baseless as I did not even engage in these activities in my capacity as a lawyer.  The Florida Supreme Court itself in Florida Bar v. Brake  identifies my activities as impossible to regulate by The Bar.  Certain individuals within The Bar are now demonstrably thumbing their noses at the Florida Supreme Court and its Brake decision and in doing so have fashioned their own snare that must be utilized in a criminal prosecution.

18 USC 241 and 242 make it a crime punishable by fine and imprisonment for private individuals and for public officials acting under color of state law to do precisely what has been done here and is still being done.  These public officials also include the judicial officers who are supposed to oversee and restrain The Florida Bar from engaging in this type of criminal extortion.  These officers have now threatened me with deprivation of my Sixth Amendment rights.

One of the problems we have here is that President Bush is extremely close, personally and financially, to the principals in the Republican Tew Cardenas and Blank Rome firms.  Indeed, former Florida GOP Chairman Al Cardenas has admitted coming after me through Bar complaints because I wrote a letter to Governor Bush about the criminal activity that his firm was improperly facilitating.

My view, then, is that there must be a special prosecutor appointed to oversee this criminal investigation by the FBI.  Put simply, if Scooter Libby gets a special prosecutor, then so do I, as the influence-peddling operative goes into the Oval Office. Al Cardenas brags about it.   Attorney General Gonzales is gone because of it.  Agent Swinerton’s prior conduct underscores this need for a special prosecutor.

Finally, either there is a full and fair investigation this time around of this criminal activity of the people involved, or I shall get the matter before a federal grand jury on my own.

Please advise by five o’clock pm March 28 what your FBI office is going to do about this ongoing criminal conspiracy to violate the federal civil rights and anti-racketeering statutes.

Regards, Jack Thompson

Copy:  US Attorney Acosta

            Assistant US Attorney Sloman

            The Florida Bar and Its Board of Governors

            Florida Supreme Court

            Members of Congress

            Media

clip_image001.jpg