RE: Bob H. says Chuck Conces loses it

Bob Hurt

Feb 10, 2007, 1:47:03 AM2/10/07
to Conce...@aol.com, law...@googlegroups.com, Natlaw...@yahoogroups.com

From: Conce...@aol.com [mailto:Conce...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:23 AM
To: b...@bobhurt.com
Subject: Bob H. says Chuck Conces loses it

Dear Lawmen and Others:
Bob H. is at it again and shows his ignorance of the English language. He says:

Article I Section 8 Clause 17 [Congress shall have the power...] To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

Article I Section 8 Clause 18 To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

C17 lays the groundwork and sets the parameters for C18.  Yes, C18 lets Congress make needful laws, but C17 limits the range of Congress to the Federal Zone.  I believe middle school student who can read should grasp that.

Bob ignores the AND part of Clause 18. Maybe he doesn't know what AND means. I am frankly tired of people who set themselves up as knowledgeable and then can't read an English sentence or sentence construction. This is why I have removed Bob from the Lawmen. If any of you wish to follow Bob out the door, please do so.

and join to get instant updates.
I am not a lawyer. I do not give legal advice. We are America's Posse!

All for the Greater Honor and Glory of God,
Chuck Conces
Chuck,  I get all your postings even though you think you removed my address from your list.  And of course, I shall continue to show people the flaws in your logic and grasp of law.

Your comments on C17/18 look like gibberish, and they fail to address the point I made.  C17 means what it says.   C17 proscribes the application of c18 and every power of Congress INSIDE THE UNION STATES.  Congress may exercise those powers ONLY INSIDE THE FEDERAL ZONE.

Apparently our stultified legislators have the same trouble understanding the constitution that you have.  Sure, Congress can carry into execution all other powers vested by the Constitution, but ONLY within the limits established by that same Constitution, such as by c17.

And by the way, Chuck, you do not appear to do all that much for the Glory of God, particularly when you attempt to toss people off your list for disagreeing with you.

Sincerely and without prejudice,

Bob Hurt, All Rights Reserved
2460 Persian Drive #70 × Clearwater, FL 33763
+1 (727) 669-5511 × b...@bobhurt.com

Please donate to my Law Studies Scholarship Fund
http://bobhurt.com/lawdonation.htm:
Click Here:           Jurisdictionary®

I don’t: belong to a Bar; practice law; give legal advice.