Clarkson, South Carolia - tax court seminar and civil procedure

1 view

Bob Hurt

Feb 12, 2008, 1:20:30 AM2/12/08
to law...@googlegroups.com

If you have to take a dozen courses and seminars to get procedure to penetrate your gray matter (no, I don’t mean your underwear), DO IT.

If you don’t know procedure and the rules of evidence, you will lose every time.

Consider this Robert Clarkson Seminar to get your brain functioning properly, then start winning.

Truly and sincerely,

**************************************
Bob Hurt, All Rights Reserved (UCC 1-308)
2460 Persian Drive #70 × Clearwater, FL 33763
+1 (727) 669-5511 × FAX +1 (206) 202-2958

http://bobhurt.com
**************************************
Please donate to my Law Studies Scholarship Fund
http://bobhurt.com/lawdonation.htm:
Click Here:           Jurisdictionary®
I don’t: belong to a Bar; practice law; give legal advice.
***************************************

Date: Sunday, March 16                        Time: 11am to 6pm; Q&A until.

Location: Maurice’s BBQ- Sesqui, Two Notch Road- Hwy US 1N. Take I-20 exit 74. Go North. From I-77 exit 17, go 2 miles North. BBQ on left, across from Sesqui park.

Cost: $100 includes two meals, spouse 1/2

Tax Court Session

Date: Monday March 17                         Time: 10 am until

Location: Thurmond Federal Building, 1835 Assembly St, rm 817 downtown Columbia

No charge.

Details, directions, motels later. Contact: r...@patriotnetwork.info

For more information, contact Robt Clarkson 864-225-3061; e-mail Rob...@patriotnetwork.info ; www.patriotnetwork.info or Nelson W nel...@patriotnetwork.info , 864-225-0882; PO Box 2368, Anderson, SC 29621

Advanced Civil Procedure Course
                           with Dr. John Cobin

In Conjunction with Clarkson's Tax Court law course

Columbia, SC                                  Saturday, March 15, 2007

This day-long seminar will provide you with an overview of civil procedure, discovery, brief and lawsuit writing, and more.

Seminar on Advanced Civil Procedure
Date: Saturday, March 15                             Time: 10am to 6pm
Cost: $125 includes two meals

Location: Maurice’s BBQ- Sesqui, Two Notch Road- Hwy US 1N. Take I-20 exit 74. Go North. From I-77 exit 17, go 2 miles North. BBQ on left, across from Sesqui park.

Contact Info: John Cobin 864-505-1386; jco...@policyofliberty.net  r...@patriotnetwork.info

This course is highly recommended by Dr. Robert Clarkson

You will specifically learn how to use discovery to your advantage: depositions, interrogatories, requests for admission and production of documents. Legal background, theory, and filing strategies will also be covered. You will be better-prepared to file brief and devise legal strategies to your advantage. You will be better-prepared to deal with the U.S. Tax Court case starting March 17, 2008.

DVDs of a prior Advanced Procedure Seminar will be available from Ken Shields or Mark Cochran by email unre...@gmail.com, k...@officeinabox.us or at the seminar. Cost: $200.

e-mail address: rob...@patriotnetwork.info
phone number: 864-225-3061
address:POB 2368, Anderson SC 29621