Dave Bosset - Gone to New Horizons

Bob Hurt

Aug 3, 2009, 5:35:39 PM8/3/09
to lawmen, citizensoftheUnitedStatesofAmerica_irs, corn...@googlegroups.com
3 August 2009 - I write to tell you of the death of David Bosset of Sping Hill, Florida this morning.  The long-tie patriot and paralegal worked tirelessly against IRS abuse for countless clients.  He developed diabetes, suffered a stroke a few years ago, spent the past couple of weeks in a hospital with heart problems, had his leg amputated two days ago (Saturday morning), and finally died from associated complications this morning.

We in the "tax honesty" movement will sorely miss Dave Bosset, his wit, classical charm, winning style, and keen intellect.  We give our condolences to his family and close friends.

Bob Hurt - http://bobhurt.com
2460 Persian Drive #70
Clearwater, FL 33763
+1 (727) 669-5511