Use Title 15 to fight the IRS

B...@bobhurt.com

Nov 13, 2007, 11:03:31 AM11/13/07
to Law...@googlegroups.com

Bob
Need your opinion on this attached document.
Ernie

Kevin,

Here is a little more ammo for the NFTL Meeting.

The following contains evidence and my opinion on why Title 26 does not apply to
the THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, it only applies to THE INTERNAL REVENUE.

For those of you having IRS issues:

I know someone who wishes to remain anonymous but wants his story out. I can
attest to the hassles he went through with the IRS and know that it has been a
long time since he has had to deal with them. Over a few years he has
accumulated an enormous amount of documentation and had repeated communications
with the IRS. They eventually dragged him into UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT and
during the trial he changed his direction and used Title 15 instead of Title 26
and the Constitution. The case eventually stopped.

His new contention was simple and in some ways similar to my charge concept, it
is all about the bill not the law. Title 15 relates to "verified assessment",
in other words the collector must provide proof to validate the debt and any
case involving debt must be held in the judicial district court. The concept is
that the evil ones have circumvented the Constitution and use their law, Title
26, as a way to confuse their victims. Tax law does not apply since the IRS is
strictly a debt collection agency, thusly they are required to follow Title 15.
The IRS has no way to verify the debt even if they can verify taxes. W-2's and
1099's are only evidence that some one has paid something, not that someone owes
something.

After reading all of Title 15 Chapter 41 Sub V section 1692 I can see his point
is valid. Knowing that IRS is by corporate charter and their own admission a debt
collection agency this all seems to make sense. I have started using this
information in my own situation and will keep the group informed on the situation.
This man told me he sent one letter, received a very uninformative denial
response and sent a response to that response. This was done during his trial. He
has not heard anything since, which was over a year ago. His case was terminated
with no decision. I looked it up and the court just says CLOSED AND SEALED.  I
have not seen a case terminated this way.

Conclusion: Once again it seems the evil one's primary strategy is to get us to
fight the wrong battle. Although Title 26 is the Internal Revenue Code, the IRS is
just a collection agency and thereby is required to follow Title 15. If we don't
force them to verify the debt then we are agreeing the "bill" is valid. This, to
me, is no different than the court tricking us into fighting an accusation when
we should be fighting a charge.

 See Attached file.

From: mahon...@msn.com
Subject: Monday Night NFTL Meeting! Brockton, Mass
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:49:57 -0500

We are now meeting EVERY Monday evening at 6pm

Same Location! See below….

NOTICE OF FEDERAL TAX LIENS ARE A FRAUD UPON THE PEOPLE!

 No doubt you have heard about the efforts of the courageous women and men in Douglas County Oregon [known as Oregon Lawman Steering Committee], well we in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island have formed our committees and are ready to begin our preparations to Notify the County Commissioners of the Fraud that exists in each of these Counties regarding Notices of Federal Tax Liens!

 Join us this Monday, November 12 in Brockton, Massachusetts  [YES WE ARE MEETING ON THE HOLIDAY!!]

Subject:     Constitutional Studies Meeting

Date:          Monday, November 12th {Every Monday Nite}

Where:       Owen O’Leary’s Pub

1280 Belmont Street

Brockton, Massachusetts

[exit 17 - off Route 24 (toward Easton)]

508 584-2221

 Time:         6pm – 8pm (approx)

 Objective:  IRS NFTL’s, County Recorder issues and other related topics

15 e-mail.doc